Bodywand Aqua Mini

I'm not sure if anyone has used this as It's new to Lovehoney, I know there's a really similar larger version so thought it was worth a try.

When I press the + button on the wand it starts on the 3rd intensity so I have to quickly turn it down occassionaly knocking it off by accident as I do so. Is it meant to do this?

It's fairly common to see toys that start at the highest setting, so I'd say it is supposed to do this. Does it not say anything on the box/instructions? It's not something I like in a toy but it's good for people who scroll straight to the highest speed :)

This is one of those completely useless posts so please ignore me, but It could be - the doxy is the same, whereby it turns on in the middle of the power range. Personally I think it's a great idea 👍

Oh okay, no it doesn't say on the box or the instructions. It doesn't bother me except if i'm trying to be quiet haha. Just as long as it's not a fault its fine :) thanks guys x

You'd be best checking with live chat. I personally need toys that start on the lowest speed as sometimes the middle-high speeds are painful for me.

the doxy also has the same issue with starting on high it can be annoying when trying to keep quiet i know your feels

Sent a message to customer care on saturday night but haven't received a reply yet