Bondage candles

Hey!

I decided to jump straight in and purchase the Bondage Boutique Bondage Candles and really enjoyed them. However I can't see them lasting super long and they are quite pricey for my tiny student budget. Does anyone have any tips for other candles that are cheaper etc? I'm reluctant to use standard tealights etc as I'm not sure what the wax in these candles are and obviously I don't want to cause a serious injury. Thanks!

You should not be using anything other than bondage or massage candles on the body your standard tea lights and household candles burn at a much higher temperature and can burn you bondage candles are usually made out paraffin wax which burns at a lower body safe temperature, you can safely dip an entire hand or foot in a paraffin wax spa as part of a manicure or pedicure treatment

if you just want to drip melted wax over your partner or even yourself it might be more cost effective if your not fussed it's not a candle to buy a paraffin wax heater and some blocks or pellets of paraffin wax

Don't use tea lights!!!!

Like myghost said these will really REALLY burn. Sounds like she's got great advice too.

Have you used the student discount? This has saved me SO much money but it took me ages to find and you have to sign up for unidays.

I also found that the lovehoney massage candles get really hot and do the job quite well if you hold them a bit closer to your body, provided you're looking for a lot of heat. Plus, these are on the 3 for 10 offer so not a terrible deal.

Also, some of the larger massage candles are on sale if you have a look. Seeing as you like the bondage candles though, they might not be hot enough for you. Sorry I can't be more help!x

@myghost is is just paraffin that's safe? Is there anything like beeswax etc that's safe?

@bex1213 the student discount is excellent, I've never considered massage candles because I wasn't sure what they were, thank you!