Bondage Scenario Suggestions

Hi everyone,

I've never tried role play before but am keen to do so.

I'm developing a scenario whereby I'm naked, apart from a cock and ball cage, collared and blindfolded and wanting to please my Mistress however she feels fit.

I've thought that from that position I can bathe her or massage her [with a happy ending] but we'd be grateful of and other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

May be add a bit of a punishment scenario in, where by if you don't service your mistress the way she requires, you get spanked, or caned.

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

By the time I've finished with him, I'm not sure my husband would be able to get up let alone give me a massage, but have fun with whatever you have planned. :)

+1

kitty x

our normal role play begins with wife lacing my supper with drugs (obviously pretend). This allows her to hypnotise me into thinking im a sexy girl who she pimps out to clients over webcam. the higher my heels the sexier iv got to perform, iv been talked into some naughtythings that felt so good. Im also requested to be her secret lesbian lover some nights, where im called Teresa and dress for her. cant wait for next time!!!!!!

@JB' Boy

Personally as a Mistress a blindfolded massage doesn't sound very benefical for me, unless I wanted enertainment via humilating the submissive. You'd have to know someones body very well to be able to perform it to even ok levels, and generally most of my submissives won't know my body that intimately. I alo treat massage, washing my back, waxing my legs, painting my toe nails as rewards, as a submissive get to be very close to me to perform these tasks. Really it feels like something which is more of a reward for a submissive than a Mistress.

Generally if a submissive says "I want to do this and that and this is how things are going to go for the session." I would ignore them , as it's really up to me what happens and how it happens. Suggestions are always welcome of course, but really if it happened the way you are stating, it'd feelo a bit like you were trying to top from the bottom as well as fail at your task.

But really I guess it depends on what kind of relationship you have with your Domme.