Bondage?

When I use nipple clamps they go a bit whiter as restricts some of the blood flow to my nipples. Then when release can feel the blood rush back in. At first I found them pretty painful but now can wear them quite easily.

1 Like

It can be even more fun being told that you’re not allowed to move. When we bring the knife into it, I’m not restrained but he tells me not to move.

(Once again, no kink shaming, we’re as careful and clean as we can be. I don’t want to hear any moaning about it, if you don’t like it, don’t do it.)

2 Likes

Thanks, we’ll keep persevering then! Mrs @Cplnorm’s nipples and large areolas look great when they are on but it’s not for very long!!

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed being tied up by Mrs H and we have been using the under bed restraints for years. It’s only more recently that we have explored the spanking and whipping side of things, I knew I’d enjoy it especially if dressed in lingerie for her but was very pleasantly surprised when we turned the tables, spanking her and hearing her moans was soo hot :hot_face:. Been enjoying exploring each others pleasures a lot.

7 Likes

How do you like the spread bar?

1 Like

We like it, with mixed satisfaction and admittedly limited use so far. It’s actually very helpful as a mobility aid with some positions (wife on her back, with her legs straight in the air like a V; while I kneel and enter I can lean my chest on the bar to keep her feet in the air and straight - she finds that much more comfortable than any normal “feet on my shoulder” position). Keeping her feet spread wide actually makes it difficult for me to enter in any other position as her legs are just too spread unless I lay on top of the bar which just isn’t good.

Haven’t used it to keep her arms restrained, but that’s definitely something we should try. And we haven’t used it quite enough times to really dig into the “keeping her spread while I have my way with toys” kinda thing, which is my dream scenario; just haven’t had the kind of play time to get into it.

2 Likes

We dabble depending on the mood, flow of the night.
We have various rope cuffs, rubber cuffs, bed restraints, blindfold, feathers for teasing and spankers plus the other toys and couple have. If that’s the way the night feels it’s going we will grab what we need out of the toy box and see where it takes us.
It isn’t something we practice all the time but it’s good to keep things varied in the bedroom.

3 Likes