Boob implants

yeah, that's a part of my body that I'm ok with. Just gotta learn to be ok with the rest of it!

Now I'm finished with kids I am seriously considering either

a) A lift up as I use to have a perfect pair of C cup grapefruit. ( They really could have taken your eye out )

or

b) A natural looking increase + lift to around D or DD

or

c) A real fake pair of D cup basketballs to lift them up to where they once were.

This is due the fact that my perfect C cup is now a slightly sagging b/c cup due to weight loss after pregnancy.. I loved the increase in size during pregnancy but can't decide the best option, incidently pokey out nipples would be just great for me.

Don't know what you guys / girls think or would you advise to leave well alone.

I dont like my boobs at all, im a 36D, but it think they look ikkie, and small and i really dont like my nipples, feel they never developed right when i was younger, but i wouldnt even consider surgery on them, i'd rather learn to love them, than have fake ones any day.

Plus, ive never met a guy either that liked fake boobs, or any guy that liked media-esque women, all the ones ive known have loved curvy, full figured women, so yay me for being one of those! lol ^_^

Love and hugs x x x

36D is just grand and isn't ickle at all.

I'd advise leaving them alone! Everyone loves them no matter what the shape and size! :-)

x x x

I'd rather them bounch than swing.

bounce not bounch...soz for the double post

Luvly, im ok with breast reduction, i just hate fake boobs! lol :)

x x x

Morbida, me too...although I'm not looking forward to the scaring tho...so I'd better stock up with coco butter and vitamin E oil.

You should get Bio oil, its wonderful stuff for scarring :-)

x x x

For me it is a matter of self esteem and a bit of a reward. I pretty much sacrificed my boobs for my kids, if I hadn't breastfed ,sure they might be pointing horizonatally anymore but they would be doing better than 45 degree's ! Also after losing a lot of weight it is a little depressing to actually look worse than when I was carrying a bit too much.

I'm also now exactly half way between cup sizes which means I either poke out the top of a B or get swallowed up by a C.

I suppose I could just put back a couple of kg of weight but that would be a bit unhealthy. I quite liked the lifetime guarantee option ... wonder how much extra that costs?

Morbidia..Bio oil, really? I'll have to look into that, thanx

French..I'll be getting mine reduced by the NHS.

yeah, luvly, Bio-Oil, you can get a 60ml bottle for about £8.95ish, but it lasts ages, and works really really well :-) You can get it from Boots or Superdrug etc. usually around the face wash/moisturiser, hope that helps hun

x x x

Thanks Morbidia, I'll look out for that, Cheers xx

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it, don't ruin your boobies. We men love ALL natural breasts, from tiny cherries to great big floppy sausage tits! We love the natural give & padding of lady bumps, the silicone ones never look that great even if done well & to feel them is about as pleasant as cupping your mothers mameries!

Please don't do it!

Mucky Duck, It's a reduction not implants, so nothing false.xxx

french - did you see Gogks miss naked beauty tonight? if not try and watch a rerun - put you off plastic surgery for life

Sorry people, was pleading with frenchsirus.

Yeah totally get the breast reduction, I had a good friend at school who could hardly walk they were that big. She had the op & was brand new in no time!

Sorry for the confusion luvly!

No prob Mucky Duck. xxx

I do get quite passionate about fake boobies! I've NEVER met anyone (male) who likes them.

Though I'm an arse & top of leg man really (I lurve that curve!)