Boob implants

Digging up old threads again, sorry!

I really believe that fake boobs are a fixation of women only, blokes really don't care for them. Sure some guys love a big pair of boobs but if we're all honest we all prefer a small, pert playfull pair that can get bounced around.

Im a mobile service engineer so I meet & talk to thousands of blokes every year, including all friends & hangers on.... I've never met a bloke who actually likes fake boobs. Without being crude any more than a handful is a waste!

Ladies, don't do it to please us men, we prefer natural chesticles!

satine, im not sure hun, i will ask her for you though,

mucky, chesticles??? love it! lol xx

I go along with Mucky, though unlike him I never had the benefit of a job where you travel round the country talking to men about women's boobs!

Whatever they have turned out like, flat, round, floppy - it can still be a turn on.

I don't think women should think all men want their partners to look like some standardised picture from the media etc. They don't.

Its awesome walrus, I can spent more time shooting the shit & putting the world to rights than fixing the machine! It's a tough job looking at all those cheeky calendars too!

Well I'll be having the opposite, boob reduction,.

I agree with the guys. As I bi-woman I love real breasts, along with the appreciation that we have all put on / lost weight/ been pregnant/ breastfed.....fake boobs do nothing for me, quite the reverse when they are done for purely cosmetic reasons.

I had a real hang-up about mine after 17 years with the same man and having 2 kiddies, I could only remember how they used to be and was so scared of bearing them to someone new, I even considered surgery for a while.

I love my breasts now, they are part of me, my history and I'm bloody lucky to have them!

I think that illustrates luvly that we all want what we can't have. Reductions are great if your boobs are really heavy and can cause back pain etc.

Maybe just having my health (broadly speaking) is enough for me to have reconciled myself to my body now. I went from an E cup down to a AA training bra after my first child and illness. I was a skinny barely B cup this time last year and now I'm a DD after gaining weight and then some.

Everyone seems to like me being more voluptuous. I just have to get my head around it at times.

C'est la vie!

In my opinion, i have never met a guy that doesnt appreciate a curvy women. God help us if men had boobs, they would just sit and fondle them all day!

I dont like fake boobs, you could have someones eye out with some of them. Hubby prefers real too, but if you are really unhapppy with shape or uneveness, there is nothing wrong in corrective surgery

dont know what a cury women is but a curvy woman is ever better -- brain freeze!

How true. Mind you, what would you do all day if you had a penis?!

Hee, hee!

hit it with a stick to keep it down

What if it liked it?!

hit it harder and faster baby!

that reminds me - must start cooking the dinner, having sausage casserole tonight x

with dumplings x

before i go, back on the subject, i dont like fake boobs, you could have someones eye out with some of them. Hubby prefers real too, but if you are really unhapppy with shape or uneveness, there is nothing wrong in corrective surgery

My boobs are very heavy and have caused me back pain for many years. Also having lost, gained, lost, gained etc weight over the years which causes them to go southward, as well as breast feeding, plus my age, It's bloodly uncomfortable to jog etc.

I'm pleased tho that hubby loves me regardless of my southbound boobs.

Gravity is a cruel, cruel thing!

God bless those grateful men though :-)

I'm just glad that my nipples are still very sensitive...just one prob tho..any bra I wear, even padded, they poke out as tho I were freezing.

dont complain about that, very sexy