New relationship tips

Hi all.

I have recently started a new relationship and she wants to take it slow. We have decided to have fun in the bedroom with just tops off but keeping trousers on. I get to pleasure her sucking her nipples but she keeps asking what she could do for me and I am not quite sure. Anything with my penis of off the cards atm
We both get pleasure from giving to the other.

Any ideas please?

2 Likes

Nipple play works for both.

2 Likes

@dcam88 sounds good to me.

How about a massage? Hand massages can be really sensual x

1 Like

I’m all for the idea of taking things slow, but this?

You get to spend however long, however often kissing and sucking her breasts while you get nothing in return but frustration.

(Frankly I don’t see what she gets either, unless she has the rare ability to orgasm through nipple play)

Out of curiousity why are you taking things this slowly? Whose idea was this?

@AJ82 I get what you are saying but we dont have any background.

Personally I think having a man who liked and respected me that much would be wonderful.

And what an awesome woman for having and communicating her boundaries

6 Likes

It would be more respectful to wait until both parties were ready to make a larger leap into the physical edited by mod

Thanks - i really like that idea

1 Like

We find it works for us

May not be for everyone but she wants to take it slow for personal reasons and I have no problem in supporting her needs.

The reason we have gone as far as we have was after a long discussion to what we are both comfortable with. I would never want to go further than any of my partners are ready for.

Also I do get out of it - It makes me happy to pleasure her breasts and of course who wouldn’t want a face full.

She doesnt orgasm through nipple play but she finds it very pleasurable

I tend to sort myself afterwards when I get home

4 Likes

Top marks for respecting your partner’s wishes. As a male, I find my nipples being played with is highly erotic and exciting. I would thoroughly recommend it.
I hope the relationship works out for you both, nothing wrong with a slow start​:wink:

3 Likes

As others have said, nipple play for you is worth experimenting with. As well as of lots of kissing and finger tip touches. I’ve always found a lot of guys like having their necks kissed but never really had anyone do it, so anywhere you’d kiss her, ask her to kiss you.

You could also explore different sensations for both of you like feathers, scratching, temperature.

How much head hair do you have? Could that be something she can play with?.

@AJ82 it’s cool that it isn’t your thing, but you really don’t need to be dismissive of other people’s choices. Pleasure and intimacy can come from a lot of things, not just direct genital stimulation.

4 Likes

As you both don’t know what does it for you above the waist, just experiment. Touch, kissing, light scratching. I’m a big fan of rubbing myself on my partner, I think its the cat in me :smile_cat: you could ask her to do that but add in some oil…that would be nice.

3 Likes

Our whole relationship is based on this premise. Its the whole essence of a female lead male chastity relationship .

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I’m aware of your relationship, edited by mod

@AJ82 and you seem to be rather judgemental this evening.
This forum generally gets along nicely. If you don’t have anything positive to contribute, maybe its time to put your good self to bed :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

4 Likes

edited by mod

Goodnight lovely :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

As a guy, I love nipple play

3 Likes

When my husband and I started dating I did not want sex or anything close to it until we got married. That was something I had chosen for myself and he was so respectful and like you, had no issues with it, never once complained or made any comments, even when I could tell physically he wanted to. We didn’t do anything more than making out and spooning watching tv mind, but that was what we were comfortable we could manage without it getting out of hand.

That has done absolute wonders in the relationship, as that foundation of trust and respect was built early on, and it could have been for anything, but for us it was that, so good on you for not only respecting her wishes without complaint but actively engaging in what can be done within the limits.

Others have already suggested the physical ideas in answer to your question but I just wanted to say the above. All the best!

3 Likes

… and I will continue to do so as long as there are people on this sex positive forum that are interested in hearing about it. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts. You are able to block them if you wish

5 Likes