Boobies, Breasticles - best way to pleasure them womens perspective

Wizzie86 wrote:

You see, i've only had one guy who likes having his nipples touched so I forget sometimes that some guys really like it x

Some guys really hate it though too... it's hard to know what to do! Especially with a new partner. You're like "hmm, is he gonna love this, or think I'm a weirdo...?"

shellyboo wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

You see, i've only had one guy who likes having his nipples touched so I forget sometimes that some guys really like it x

Some guys really hate it though too... it's hard to know what to do! Especially with a new partner. You're like "hmm, is he gonna love this, or think I'm a weirdo...?"

Lol - I know exactly what you mean. My ex didnt like it cos it felt tickilish (and he laughs like a girl) x

I've only ever paid attention to his nips as foreplay when moving further south, I'll definitely be paying them more attention from now on, though I don't want to spoil him! It's rare for him to make SO much noise when coming and he seemed to ejaculate for ages, it was only because he was half sat up that I could get at them with my mouth too.

Mind you we hadn't had sex in a week cos he had man-flu, he wasn't that interested to begin with but I told him that resistance was futile and he soon got into it.

I'm glad I got some last night cos I've got his germs now, my turn to make him wait, he was on about trying the toe pulling trick tonight but my head is throbbing atm.

:-( Everyone is ill atm. Well, he'll enjoy it even more next week x

Wizzie86 wrote:

:-( Everyone is ill atm. Well, he'll enjoy it even more next week x

jeez speak for yhourself i am the picture of health apart from the fact i can feel that this curried prawn was a bit rich but that will soon pass erm if ya cathc my drift!!

Pickled Tink is right....bear in mind that not all women love nipple play...I'm not a big fan, too sensitive so it hurts usually and have to really really be in the mood for it to work...I do like having just above my nipples bitten though....as a rule, gently experiment and listen to her, if she doesn't like something (hopefully) she'll let you know in some way and vice versa.

Ax

jav_ski wrote:

ok maybe there bigger than a 32c seeing as i have 11 inch hands from fingertip to wrist lol i normally just pay for her bra's External Media i think you guys have sort of hit the nipple on the head .. i'm not building it up i just kinda attack like there a mcdonalds big bap.

Damn bigfoot, 11 inch hands and you cant fit them around 32Cs? (measure 11 inches out and you will see)

Maybe you mean 11cm, but they seem like the dimensions of a child's hand.

VERY good point actually, 11 inches is huuuge :O

You must be able to fit them around 32C's.. i've got tiny hands, even for a girl, and i can soo almost fit them over DD's. If i really try.

spankmebaby wrote:

My nipples have got more sensitive as I've got older, one of my favourite things is to straddle my hubby and just let him play with my boobs, he sort of palms my nipples then rolls/squeezes them between finger and thumb, I'm sure if he did it for long enough I could orgasm from that alone. Sucking /biting them when I'm on top is gorgeous too and when done in conjunction with pulling my hair, well.......External Media

I'm totaly with you there. I LOVE nipple play AND hair pulling.

I love being on top of my OH and have his hand free to roam my body and breasts, also very nice to lean over him and let him suck n nibble them....mmmm

My girl has 40D boobs (thankyou lord!) and loves having them kissed gently all over and down the sides, underneath the breast too but also loves some rough nipple squeezing and pulling and loves it when I drag my unshaven face across them and goes all orgasm-y when I bite them!

Nom Nom Nom!!!

SG69 x

Oh, she loves a good deep breast massage too! So do I

I remembered something else that feels awesome: My OH pressing up against me from behind, cupping my breasts and stroking acrossmy nipples with his thumbs! Sooooooo good!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I remembered something else that feels awesome: My OH pressing up against me from behind, cupping my breasts and stroking acrossmy nipples with his thumbs! Sooooooo good!

xxKPxx

External MediaExternal Media

SG69 x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

good point. 11inches are HUGE!!! I've met a guy with the biggest paws I've ever seen and they were about 9". They were enormous!!

yeh you right i got it wrong remeasured today and there exactly 8.5inches my mistake must have been thinking of a different organ ;) so i must have her measurements wrong might have a sneaky look at her bra drawer!

I love a good bit of soft biting and stroking the side of my boobs! Mmmmm!

x

Since i had my nipples pierced we can't play with them for a while but last night my OH was kissing down my neck and then gently kissed the side of my boobs what a surprise it felt amazing. It could be down to the fact that he's not touched them for over a week but those butterfly kisses were out of this world!

well i'd never noticed before now but glad i found out!

also, depending on time of the month, mine can get really really achey, so go gentle. You can always get rougher if it seems ok, but starting too rough can make mine too sore to be touched again all night.

SS xx

I was reminded at the weekend how nice it is to have them roughly played with, too... got some lovely bruises as a reminder, too :D

The side are definately a lesser known secret!

SweetSubmission wrote:

also, depending on time of the month, mine can get really really achey, so go gentle. You can always get rougher if it seems ok, but starting too rough can make mine too sore to be touched again all night.

SS xx

I get that too hun - can be sooo painful the week before.

x

Even a tight bra or top can leave them aching!

x