Booty implants

Alright, so I think we can all see that I have a fairly sizable donk. I'm not thinking about implants or injections. I was just wondering what people think of them more generally. Yay or nay? And if so, why?

Well I'm way too flat back there, But I've read some horror stories with implants and injections. I think I'll just keep plodding away with all my fizz trying to make it look better back there!

Yes I'm very jealous of that sight teasing me! :)

Hey thanks! Just eat way more cake and drink way more wine than is medically advisable. Haha.

I really want to know how different it feels. Maybe it's a bigger deal in America but I know a couple people getting them so I was curious...

Stop it you! you've already had me in fits here tonight!

i hope you get a good response, I'll keep an eye on this one. I may need something back there within the next few years just to make it look like I really do have an arse still! lol

Ozz lunges and squats are your friend :)

Ozz lunges and squats are your friend :)

This times a million! :D I have heard wayyy too many horror stories regarding the implants and injections. I mean I'm sure if you go to a reputable surgeon it would go a lot smoother, but there are still a lot of risks with infection, rejection, reactions etc.

If someone was looking to enhance their bum I'd simply advise to feed that booty squats - and lots of them :D

I'm a bit old fashioned and maybe a bit hippy in my way of thinking, but implants are not the way for me. I'm a natural girl. I'm going grey and don't dye my hair, I don't wear makeup, and I am happy with my body generally. (Although I really should do something about how much of it there is!)

I think implants and injections are a huge step. Injections like Botox are actually poison, and if I'm wanting to put poison in my body I will get drunk (lol). Implants are often silicon a substance that doesn't course naturally in the body, and this can cause huge problems. Why has no one investigated into fat transference? One person gets Lopo, the recipient gets natural body fat in a place of their choice. It's just a mad idea of mine, but I think it could work with only a blood test to check compatibility. Give it 10 years and it will probably be all the rage.

If you are desperately unhappy about your apearence, you have the support of your loved ones, you have the money to afford such a procedure, and you have already spoken to a councillor, then it's personal choice. I do believe that hating your body is more of a state of mind, a projection of our stress and frustration, insecurities and fears rather than a need to make physical changes.

I think over time we get happier with our apearence. How come most nudists are older? They are just happy with their body, and don't care what others think. I think they have got the right idea, and I could join a nudist colony tomorrow, but OH not up for it, so guess I have got to wait.

I need a gastric bypass to shrink my booty, it's freakin' huuuuge! Then I'd need surgery for all the loose skin!

Don't think anyone needs these type of implants. Can understand breast implants though.

+1 on the squatting, my OH is also a bodybuilder and he has a lovely round bum now :)

I have plenty of junk in the trunk already, unfortunately probably because I'm overweight! I've always had a bigger bum though, I have to wear a size bigger on the bottom just to cover it! I love skinny jeans but they're a nightmare for me, if they fit my legs then they won't go over my bum, and if they fit my bum then they're baggy on my legs. 👎

Personally I think bum implants are a bad idea, so many potential complications. Fat transfer might be better, I've heard of it being used in place of breast implants successfully to achieve a more natural look/feel (and you get liposuction at the same time!), but it's not a long term solution and only lasts a couple of years apparently.

Interesting replies. Just to be clear again, I'm not advocating implants or injections. I was simply interested to see if anyone knew much about them personally. A lot of my friends in the US and South America are thinking of getting them and I was intrigued. I know some women have actually died from injection treatments.

Of course healthy diet and exercise are the real way to go. I'm lucky that I inherited my mummy's bubble butt but I did years of African dance which probably helped.

wrote:Ozz lunges and squats are your friend :)

I totally agree. I can do some each day and there is slight improvement now that I'm using the free weights at the same time. But man it's taking for ever to see any hard results.

I have to be careful of not upsetting the fibro too, a delicate balance, thanks for the advice x

Bex, no I think we all understand that. It's a damn good thread this one x