Boudoir Photoshoot NW Englaned

Has anyone had an professional boudoir photo shoot - as in an experience day, not iPhone in the bedroom :smiley:
Would be interested to know if you took part as a couple or single, was it self instigated or a present? Did it help boost your confidence?

Looking at doing one, when blasted Covid allows (not sure sexy underwear with face mask is for our cuppa tea - horses for courses…). North West preferably so if anyone can recommend would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi @EeeeeeHeeeeeeee hope you are well.
We have had one as a couple but we were a bit disappointed. We went to her studio that was advertised as being well set up with a shabby chic affect but it turned out to be shabby shite affect.
Don’t get me wrong it was still fun and we have some great picture sets and having someone recommend poses was a great turn on for me. Most of the pics are of me but hubby did join in on a few.
We have friends that have used other people and they were very happy with the results so please don’t let us put you off.
We will defo do again but probably just me as I enjoyed the whole experience more.
One thing I will say is to plan and take clothes/undies that will look good in professional pictures that are taken usually with very expensive cameras and HD. All the ones we took looked good to naked eye but were we have worn them on several occasions and the camera picked up all the loose bit of cotton ect.
Hope you have a great time but check for reviews before hand as this is were we made a mistake xx

Myself or my partner have had a shoot ourselves however I do know someone that had one at Curves Photography Studios in Broadheath and the photos were very well taken and far from tacky. If you was looking for a professional to take them and they’re not too far I would definitely recommend checking them out!.

My missus does boudoir shoots. She arranges a room in a boutique hotel for a decent price, she can arrange hair and make up if you want or you can do your own. She gets all sorts of people coming to her to boost their confidence or for gifts. Everyone loves the experience and the results i hope you get to do it, tell us all about your experience if you do!

2 Likes

My wife had one alone at FYEO, Manchester a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, giving her a massive confidence boost which has lasted to this day. As she said she was only doing it the one time, she was going in with a very open mind and not ruling anything out and I’m so glad she did-I bought every single photo they previewed!

1 Like

Thanks all. Managed to grab a Christmas special with FYEO :slight_smile:

1 Like