Bound to a chair?

We have just bought some bondage tape and I really want to be tied to a chair blindfolded!

Anyone got any tips? Or have done this before? What's it like?

Have a plan of action and think of positioning before you start binding. There's a lot of fun positions when bound to a chair depending on what you're into but forethought will make things go a lot smoother and much more fun for everyone involved.

Being bound 'backwards' so to speak is great for some spanking play and, if the chair has slats, running a set of nipple clamps around them make for a good incentive not to squirm if pain is your game. It can limit vaginal play other than having a vibrator setup in place or some semi-awkward reaching but usually allows for comfortable anal play depending on the chair and the people involved.

Forward facing gives full access for vaginal play - but you'll likely want to make sure you've scooted forward in the seat for the best angle before binding.

Thank you for the reply am thinking forward facing!

How about using a wooden chair and stick a suction cup vibrating dildo to it and sit on it while bound to chair! Or use a remote controlled vibrator, I would get out loads of sloppy food like custards and trifles and do some splashing too !! Try it it's amazing

I've found stretching the tape first helps its hold and you can reuse it more !!

Have fun :)