Boyfriend has trouble finishing... help!

@ScarletRose try my wiping tip see how you get on
Too wet and you can’t feel friction too dry and it’s sore it’s a balance

1 Like

Mostly it’s me on top, cause he doesn’t have a huge amount of stamina… but yeah the anal thing might help, I’m game really, but I don’t know if he’d be up for it though, maybe another thing to discuss at some point…

I can always last much longer when my partner is on top compared to say when I give it her from behind. So it might be worth just mixing up the position.

You are definitely right not to make it a ‘thing’ sex should be fun regardless of if you finish or not.

You could try teasing him throughout the day. Build it up from some light flirting, too grinding against him around the house, then maybe a short hand job and the oral, push him close to the edge then stop and do it again an hour or so later, when he least expects it.

He will be thinking about you all day and then when it comes to the evening will be more than ready!

Good luck!

3 Likes

Yeah sometimes my friend could feel mine…but recently had a new one coil fitted and fingers crossed so far so good…

And there are always horror stories to be read about every kind of contraceptive due to everyones experiences good or bad but it tends to be bad ones that get read more than the good…

And a few blokes I know like to use condoms in a new relationship for a while till the relationship is further down the line…so to speak…even though they prefer without… due to risks…pregnancy STIs etc.

2 Likes

We kinda do that already, but maybe I’ll up the anti - good tips!

Sounds like a mental block. Maybe he has a fear of getting you pregnant and the condom removes that fear and allows him to climax.

2 Likes

Possibly! If it’s that I don’t think even he knows it’s that…

1 Like

I may be absolutely wrong in this, and I have very little experience with cock rings as the guys I’ve tried it with have never really got in with them, but I’m not sure if this would actually make things worse? Cock rings restrict the flow of blood to the erect penis, making the erection last longer, and so this would make me think it would be the opposite to what you want? Some others may be able to help that have experience of wearing them but this is my understanding!

You also mentioned you are on top for the majority of time - lots of my male friends say that they can last longer in that position. I know you say he doesn’t have a huge stamina so maybe when he’s close you could switch to a different position (such as doggy or something) where he’s more in control of the rhythm and pace.

From your initial post and your replies it sounds like you are really kind, considerate and sensitive to his feelings, and I’m not sure there is much else you can do than be there when he’s ready to discuss it. Just don’t forget it’s about your pleasure too :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

A ring can also make it more sensitive.

1 Like

Hey :wave:

I bought a cock ring last year, I’m single so just use it sometimes when masturbating. I have no trouble getting or keeping hard, I just bought it as a bit of fun really.

It’s the adjustable type, so nice and easy to use. I wasn’t sure what to expect to be honest, but it makes my penis feel great, and looks so much bigger with it on. My head is definitely more sensitive too. It’s certainly a real turn on wearing it.

It doesn’t really slow my ejaculation down much, I don’t think.

Sometimes if there is a particular part of your body that turns him on, it’s good to do that when he’s getting near to orgasm. Like people with foot fetish’s tend to play with their partners feet etc. Just an idea? :man_shrugging:t3:

Hope that helps.
Flip-flop.

1 Like

Perhaps if he starts wearing a condom again, then if things are fine, the issue might be one of trusting the new form of contraception.

It could be that the tightness of the condom helps to keep him hard and therefore as suggested a cock ring might work.

Communication and trial and error might be the way forward

Good luck.

1 Like

Ah that’s really helpful to know thank you! Maybe I should give them a chance again as sounds like there’s lots of positives :blush:

1 Like

I’d agree with @Chosen-one when I’m on top I get really wet we have to change position. Maybe he notices it more without the use of a condom. Maybe keep a towel at the side of the bed. Don’t need to make it obvious what your doing. Just have a quick wipe and carry on the fun. Good luck

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity I’ve never had a any experience with cock rings, so I have no idea, but I guess there’s no harm in trying it to see what happens!? And yeah, switching positions is probably a good idea, I will suggest that too :relaxed: Yeah I’ve realised I’ve been putting him first a lot, not just in the bedroom but in our relationship, and it’s concerning me because I’m not getting the same back… so there are other bigger issues that need looking at here too

@Lefty1 that’s what I’m hoping it could do for him, to help him climax

@Flip-flop I’m hoping that he’s game for it, I think if he can enjoy it as much as you do then we’re on to a winner. Also, the body part thing is definitely something I’m gonna discuss with him, he doesn’t have a fetish I don’t think but I’ll ask him where I can touch him to help him along. He seems to enjoy a love bite but it doesn’t tend to send him over the edge

@DLJL yeah I think the tightness of the condom probably does help him, but the contraception thing could be an issue he’s just never mentioned

@Orgasm_Chaser yeah I think being too wet could also be affecting things, and causing a loss of sensation, so I’m going to try the wiping to see if it helps. I don’t want to make a big deal of it, so I think using my panties or something is a good shout, or incorporating it into a session somehow

2 Likes

@ScarletRose have fun hunny. And I know you probably love him but you need to love you more.

Trust me I learnt the hard way!

@Orgasm_Chaser Yeah, things have to change on lots of levels of our relationship, so today I have to put that in motion, before we do anything in the bedroom! I gotta love me first, just as you say :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I need to take my own advice aswell. Practice what you preach.

here’s to change :clinking_glasses:

And if you need anything or even just to take your mind off things. Jump on. We aren’t just all about sex
:kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser Indeed :clinking_glasses: I’ll toast to that!

What’s going on with you?

Thanks for the reassurance as well, I appreciate the support, I used to be really active on the forum a few years ago, testing and chatting… I really enjoyed it! but a few things went down in my life and I couldn’t give it my focus any more. But it’s nice to be back :smile_cat:

1 Like

@ScarletRose

This is my one, just in case you needed to know which one I was talking about.

Hope it helps, let us know!

Flip-flop :footprints:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28652

Aww it’s lovely to have you @ScarletRose

If you happen to have a few days spare feel free to read my shit lol xx

Feeling rejected