Gender of your toys

Do you sex your toys?

I tend to refer to things like the wands and hitty stuff as He and the smaller sensual toys as Her.

I know it is corny and a bit sexist but hey.....

Never have, do find it a bit cringeworthy, however I bought the Denia in the christmas say sale, and I keep referring to her as a she. Starting my review and trying so hard not to say 'she'. :L

no I usually just refer to them by name. Cringes me out a little too. I don't know why.

I don't usually name toys as anything other than the name of the product, apart from my hubby's fleshlight which is often called Nina 😁 I just can't help it.

I tend to use the toys name rather then giving them a gender. That being said when I bought the Tracy cox set of 2 glass dildos I did name them Mr pink and Mr white x

Erhm I admit I never thought about the gender of my toys. Based on the names, like Nea, Mona etc I would say female, but for me it was just toys ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

If they're realistic toys then yeah, I refer to them as him and her. Kind of a joke, kind of playing into the 'lets have a threesome with him/her without having a real person' fantasy.

Insertables as a whole I tend to think of as male, not very imaginative I know but hey ho.

Anything else I don't really assign names or genders aside from the toy name.

I am really bad at calling toys him or her and giving them names..my reviews I do the same as some of you know and I know some don't like that..but it's the way i am and hope people still enjoy my reviews..xx

Was it the Reverend Geraldine Granger who said her bra was definitely a "he" because she only ever wanted something that was a "he" to hold her breasts? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Anyway, to be perfectly honest, I have never really thought about the gender of my toys... they are just toys (and I am probably a tad boring person). ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Some of my toys get the name/gender treatment, can't help it! Just like I call my OH's manhood 'he' (or Bowie), any phallic toy I get is also a 'he' 😋

mummymermaid wrote:

I am really bad at calling toys him or her and giving them names..my reviews I do the same as some of you know and I know some don't like that..but it's the way i am and hope people still enjoy my reviews..xx

I still enjoy your reviews MM. I just don't like it for myself but I don't mind when others do it xx