bra size query

pinkpolkadot can i just say that is awesome that is a great way to think that you would never change it for anything. I know amanda if you been bullied like you say getting over a mental stumbling block like that will take a hell of a lot of work i know how bad it can be i was bullied at school about all sorts of things. I know conidence is one of the hardest things to get i am gonna share now cause you ladies are sharing for my curiousity let me tell you about what killed my confidence. what happened in my life is i was this stupidly happy confident person exercised everyday started to get a 6 pack then along came my ex. put simply got pregnant miscarried week later tells me she never wanted kids and i was just a bit of fun week after tht found out she had 5 other guys on the go and was working as a prostitute i got knocked for 6 as the saying goes but when she left she took the 9000 loan i got for our future house deposit and things. All this took a heavy emotional toll on me not been confident since it all got knocked out of me and affected me so badly struggling massivly to get my confidence back. Put on loads of weight cause of the depression due too all this and trying to pick mysellf out of it is the hardest thing ever. hopefully someday

hang on a minute just spotted something your pics amanda and pinkpolkadot is it me or are they they same undies?

Oh I have issues, tonnes of them. But I don't think changing the way I look is going to get rid of them - that's the easy way out. I'd rather work on them and slowly learn to love myself just the way I am.

Haha yes they are the same undies :)

I was a 38DD and as I've lost weight i think im now a 36D although they don't really look a lot smaller as I've got smaller too. When I was younger I was very self conscious about my breast size as I developed at an early age. I remember how much I hated moving from vests to bras and how people would ping my bra strap. I think I finally accepted them in my mid twenties and now Im working on accepting the rest of me especially my stomach. Im getting there but I still have a long way to go and Im in my mid 40s.

lets be honest pink we all have issues to say we don't would be lie but that is the way everyway should be is love the way they are. i don't so need some work, hmmm you not sharing are you pink lol they are nice undies though honestly

wow that last thing made no sense let me retry, lets be honest pink we all have issues to we don't would be a lie. we should all try and get to a point we love the way we are. hmmm you are not sharing with amanada are you pink lol they are nice undies though that is better now stupid me.

women always have issues with their body be it they have no bum their bum is too big they don't have a thigh gap and want one excess weight or their boobs are too big/small/saggy

i think with boobs if you're not confident about them you feel less of a woman the smaller they are when i was younger i used to be a 34DD i had no problems finding the types of bras i liked or looking good in clothes, since i've lost weight (through health issues) and shrunk to a 32D i've found once you go 32 or smaller in a D+ cup few places stock your size and the styles you used to like don't exist smaller than 34 so to get something comfortable with out wires i tried one of those pull on stretchy bras that are all the rage and my boobs vanished i felt deflated but if i'd been born that way i wouldn't change a thing

No matter what, nobody is ever 100% happy with themselves

thanks for the input lilmissfrustrated i would like to say firstly a huge congrats on the weight loss keep it up, isn't it wierd how ppl do that to bra straps. doesn't it hurt when they do that? image if men had elastic underpants at puberty and went around pinging those that would stop them don't you think?. can i say amanda and pink hope you don't mind me saying they nice undies but they i am not gonna lie will give honest opinion on anything to me honesty is good for the soul. if you do mind tell me will never do it again just i like seeing undies on real life women as since i buy for partner does help to see what these things look like on a real person not these models they have everywhere. thanks again amanda again why easier to shop for clothes do you worry about how loose things are on or something?? hope you don't mine me asking curious but i know curiousity killed the cat. i understnad how may make you feel more confident though cause of all these magazines that talk about the perfect bra size and like you say the bullying you have experienced in life. Ultimately though the problem is what the world perceives as perfect not yourself cause every woman is perfect truely your all are.

That's so sweet, Mike. If only everyone thought like that, the world would be a much better place!

amandammmm have you checked out Lula Lu Petites? http://www.youtube.com/user/LulaluPetites Have a look at the fashion shoot on youtube there are some stunning bra pant sets. The girls are stunning as well. ;) x

I'm afaid i'm with Napoleon about breasts. He said that anymore than a Champagne glass full is a waste.

I'm the same. I have small breasts and hate it. I keep saying to myself if I worked out and toned up my stomach, then my breasts might look bigger, but I'm afraid I'm going to lose what breasts I do have by working out.

I hate it when people mention small boobs as a joke, either on TV or in conversation because I'm so self conscious about them. My OH doesn't seem to care but thats not reassuring to me.

I agree not everyone is happy with the way they look but if I had only bigger boobs, I wouldn't care about changing anything else about myself.

thanks all for the additional input on this subject, myghost i have found that when shopping for underwear for partners when your below a 34 they very rarely tend to have nice looking and supportive undies is frustrating i like buying undies for my lady. i don't know why underwear manufacturers do that but really don't help with confidence issues when manufacturers don't cater for these things. shannonmarlene thanks it is just the way i am and i truely do believe every woman is perfect the way they are and they don't need changing. That is why when people pick or make fun of such things as bra size cause i know they do it for small and large i find it really upsetting cause woman deserves it they really don't. KateL agree entirely it's not something that people should make a joke out of because there is absloutly nothing wrong with small boobs nothing at all.

well i wish i could do something to make every woman who has suffered any bullying about such things happy and more confident in themselves. i understand if you dont feel confident in such things amanda like you mentioned in previous posts but i already commented on that area on previous posts. I really have to try look at finding the undies you and pink have i think they really pretty wanna have look may get some for partner depending.

Amandammmm I'm in the exact same shoes as you! I know exactly how you feel my partner is also an ass man thank god. I managed to breast feed my daughter JUST. But this is how I've ended up so small..they reduced to pretty much nothing! I get so envious of my friends that are "normal" I'm always so paranoid too. My oh wanted to buy some sexy underwear for tonight as were off to a hotel but I wouldn't let him,I didn't want him to have the embarrassment like I do of buying such a small size.

The underwear thing is a real pain in the bum. You're right when you say that manufacturers really only cater for the middle. If you're small or large chested it's impossible to find something sexy and well fitting. I find that even at an E cup if I do find something sexy it's padded or a '2 sizes bigger' bra!

hi katie and noodley thanks for opinions like i thank everyone else. i know was a wierd thread for me to start but i was curious and wanted opinions of real life ladies and i am getting loads and i truely appreciate all of you for it so hugs all round. katie being a guy that buys underwear for my partner i have to say that us guy do get embarrased abput such thing regardless of size just cause you go into shop looking at such things and you really do get some unusual looks likes your buying it for yourself. Us guys don't really care about size when we go to buy you undies we just care it looks sexy, feminine and flattering nd makes you fell good about yourselves and the effort we put in to buy it. coming back to what you say noodley i have experienced that when been looking to buy for partners or helping lady friends with opinions, the one thing i do find in bigger sizes say d and above is they tend to think your all about support and make the bra have massive straps the size of belts. Who the hell came up with that idea it's so unsexy and well looks stupidly uncomfy then you flip it to the smaller size and what do they do make the cups wrong so looks like there is loads of space in there. Annoying i think put simply the problems with confidence and with being self concious is basically down to underwear manufacturers doing things wrong to anyone else agree.

i m gonna share with ladies on gents on this chat a pic of a set a brought for lady in the past. God this one is so pretty and femine least i think so the colour is so pretty the fit was amazing and i was told was really really comfy as well. http://www.undercover.co.uk/index.php/panache-frilly-intimates-brooke-padded-plunge-bra-4461-blackberry-various-sizes-14368.html i honestly think is the most pretty, femine, sexy and best fitting set i ever brought. cannot find pic of the full set just the bra but this gives you some idea stuff i like to buy.

on this subject i can say one thing i never mentioned before but when i was younger i was always insulted about the size of my chest and how big it is. I could never help this as being a man i know it's not very normaly but i have always had extra chest bones and it makes my chest always look huge i have always been insulted about this and still do. It's something for me i can not help or do anything at all about and i know how unbelivably hurtful and upsettings it can be when this happens.

I have a love/hate relationship with my breasts. And judging by this thread it sounds like I'm not the only one.

I went to buy a couple of new bras the other week and found that I'd actually gone up a cup size and a bust size - I now seem to take a 38 G, which was depressing at the time because it made me realise I must have put on weight.

I often feel very self-conscious about my breasts, but I suppose every woman does - how can you not, really? Unless I wear something incredibly baggy it's as if I'm deliberately showing them.

They sag, they hurt my back, and as everyone says it's really hard to get clothes which fit right because the shape of a garment just gets distorted - even things like coats.

On the other hand, some days I feel more positive - proud of my boobs, and the way they make me feel womanly.