Brazillian or Hollywood? Advice please

Hey..im so glad i found this thread! Im getting my first wax today..yea i manned up and im going for it..and some advice would be awesome..is there anything i can do before hand to help? Or after for that matter? I usually shave so this is a big step out of my comfort zone for me..so nervous :s

SubClaire90 wrote:

Hey..im so glad i found this thread! Im getting my first wax today..yea i manned up and im going for it..and some advice would be awesome..is there anything i can do before hand to help? Or after for that matter? I usually shave so this is a big step out of my comfort zone for me..so nervous :s

Hope it went well and you werent put off for life!

As its been a couple of days since you posted (and had the wax) everything will have settled and feel great now!

Personally I use coconut oil, as oppposed to moisturisers, as it is 100% natural and chemical free. It all has natural anti bacterial properties to ensure no infections from open pores. Luckily I have never had an issue.

Keep well moisturised, and after a few days start exfoliating the skin as part of a daily cleaning routine.

Above else, enjoy the unparallelled smoothness!