Full wax ! Yay or nay ?!

I'm tempted to get fully waxed but terrified of pain and in all honesty the embarrassment factor !!!! Pls tell me your waxing experiences so I can psyche myself up for it :)

It's not that bad, it fades quickly.

And they've seen it all before.

This post is no longer available.

I had my first Hollywood the other day. Don't work yourself up about it, the nerves won't help.

Lol thanks ! I'm mainly thinking it will be worth it when I have my baby etc but I think my hubby will like it too, my worry then is should I go bare or leave a little bit :/ ?! I'm so new to all this lol

I started with just a simple bikini 'tidy up'. I was suprised at how little it hurt so next time I went for a Brazillian. This hurt even less because each time you go your skin kind of hardens to the sting. The final time I went for a full on Hollywood. If you give yourself a sharp slap on the back of your hand, it's that kind of quick sting. I'm the biggest wuss going but I'm totally hooked and believe me, it feels really good when your partner goes down on you. It makes you feel clean and fresh and when your hair grows back it's soft, not hard and stubbly like after shaving. The only thing I would say is if you have any stubborn hairs towards the inside of your lips don't let the beautician pluck them with tweezers. It's eye watering. Oh, and it's worth investing in a small tube of hydrocortisone just in case you get a bit red afterwards. I've never had to use it but it was a tip passed on to me. I'm a great advocate of the smooth look so good luck. x

I love a full wax, like others have said it makes you feel so clean and I find sex is more heightened too. I don't find it that painful, it's the thought thats worse x

I get the full works including my a*hole :D OH loves it and its really smooth.

The most painful part is the fleshy bit at the top but it passes quickly and honestly its worth it.

My waxer blows after each strip is waxed! I also take a pain killer an hour before.

Oh thanks occhiverdi if I have a Hollywood is that gonna be a*hole too or do you need to stipulate that :/
I have planned on painkillers before hand haha I'm such a wuss but I'm being brave and as I'm there I'm going for legs underarms eyebrows etc haha I'll be all super smooth :)

Tell us how it goes, newbie! Did you make an appointment already? I am one of those who have been too scared so far and OH does not mind some hair here and there.Good luck :)

Eeek booked for a week Saturday ! Now I just have to not think about it too much pmsl !

Hope I don't chicken out !!!

Luckily ths is solely for me, my OH really doesn't care if I shave at all so I can count myself lucky in the winter and if I'm just having a lazy patch lol

Oh, good luck newbie! :D You'll definitely have to tell us how it goes. I've kind of been thinking about it, but I think I'd be too self-conscious and embarrassed. >.<

And sometimes it's good to do things just for yourself. ^^

It's def the embarrassment that will get me ! I'm not so worried about pain just what positions I will have to get into for her to get everything :/ aggghhhhh lol I will report back next week :D

Hi newbie! really pleased to hear your are thinking about the full Holywood. I think it says something very powerful, looks a million dollars and oral sex much more positive. don't know about the waxing but I have a good imagination I'm fully shaven shaft, sack and crack, wouldn't go back. All shaven and maintained with a daily dry shave - no pain or discomfort. Wish you every success knowning you have made the right choice. If there really is "no pleasure without pain", am sure the vast amount of pleasure you will soon encounter will outway the pain which will pass by all accounts. Go for it and hope to hear you satisfied by outcome

Horny Cock_A_Too

Really there's nothing to be embarrassed about. The girls in the salons do this on a daily basis and they are very discreet. They keep you covered with a towel at all times, just lifting one side at a time and asking you to drop that leg to the side so you are never totally exposed. Or if you are just having a bikini tidy, they have paper pants and they wax around them instead. I'm so inspired I've just booked an appointment for tomorrow to get mine done again.

Totally agree they are there to wax not inspect your hoo hoo!

full wax is great, my tip is to take a couple of pain killers about 30 min before you go!

I'm so looking forward to 3 pm tomorrow. I've booked for a Brazillian but I know I'll get a Hollywood. What's the point of leaving bits behind which will need shaving and ultimately itch like mad. xx

Boo I never made it for my appointment ! Empty bank balance :( gutted ! Will be rebooking though :)

I'm really considering this. The pain shouldn't be an issue for me (yay for masochism!) but I am a bit shy about being pulled and prodded!