Brazillian??

Thinking of going for the full monty. Is it worth the pain?

Yes! Every sensation is so heightened afterwards

Yup! I get regular hollywoods and love it. Make sure you find someone who uses hot wax and not strips. Hurts so much less. Take the plunge and do it!!

Ok, booked for Saturday. I reckon this’ll be a nice surprise for our anniversary!! Thanks ladies!

You won’t regret it! I was very hesitant, and felt that at over 40 I was probably too old, but I love it - and so does my OH.

Too old? No such thing..!

get the OH to have one too, I had one last weekend best thing I have ever done, tell him to man up get it done.

So much more comfortable and also makes me feel better

Worth every second of pain, I started having them about a year ago and now I only need one every 6 weeks and barely get any regrowth! Makes me feel so clean and it doesnt hurt anymore!

I'm also a fan of Hollywood. I've started years ago with biquini waxing, went for 2 or 3 Brazilians and after that a full Hollywood and like Alicia have said, it's painful but it gets easier the more you do. I love having everything bare down there and I'm not able to have an intense workout unless I'm smooth as it makes me feel very self-conscious. It's not about sex or my partner preferences, but just about how I feel and I mean no disrespect for people who like to keep it au naturel.

mechtrev wrote:

get the OH to have one too, I had one last weekend best thing I have ever done, tell him to man up get it done.

Definately agree here. I shaved for ages then started getting waxed, much better and more comfortable. It took some time to get my boyfriend to even remove some pubes but once he did and he finally shaved it all we found we prefer him smooth also. Earlier this week I finally convinced him to try a wax down there and other than the pain and some embarassment he says he loves the feeling and will go again.

steph&mike wrote:

mechtrev wrote:

Definately agree here. I shaved for ages then started getting waxed, much better and more comfortable. It took some time to get my boyfriend to even remove some pubes but once he did and he finally shaved it all we found we prefer him smooth also. Earlier this week I finally convinced him to try a wax down there and other than the pain and some embarassment he says he loves the feeling and will go again.

What's to be embaressed about? As for pain wifes friends all say they take pain killers before, I didn't feel any pain was a little sore afterwards but not where expected but E45 cream sorted within a couple of hours

How much hair is really removed during a hollywood wax? Theres just so many folds that the consultant has to try get access to and i cant imagine its an easy or not embarrasing for either person? I mean the hairs inside the inner labia? I've always wondered what happens? Do you have to be completely naked in that area and spread yourself open for her to be able to wax there? Does the hollywood wax include the crack? or just the vaginal area? if so do you have to get on all fours to gain access there too? Sorry for the graphic questions but i have been curious for several years, i would like to get this treatment but dubious about how embarrasing it would be ?

To the waxer, you`re just another customer(they`re professionals), once you get used to it, your embarrassment will fade.

Squirtypanda - I take my bottoms all off, sometimes they will ask me to stretch certain parts etc but she usually just stretches your lips etc, pulls you around all over the place to get in all the nooks and crannies, they will do your bum too (everyone has hair there whether they admit it or not), they see peoples noonies all the time as long as your clean they don't judge ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

SquirtyPanda wrote:

How much hair is really removed during a hollywood wax? Theres just so many folds that the consultant has to try get access to and i cant imagine its an easy or not embarrasing for either person? I mean the hairs inside the inner labia? I've always wondered what happens? Do you have to be completely naked in that area and spread yourself open for her to be able to wax there? Does the hollywood wax include the crack? or just the vaginal area? if so do you have to get on all fours to gain access there too? Sorry for the graphic questions but i have been curious for several years, i would like to get this treatment but dubious about how embarrasing it would be ?

Yes it’s fairly intimate, depending on your body type it can require more or less manipulation. However a good Brazilian will remove all the hair from your outer and inner labia. There are different methods in terms of the positions that can be used, for your bum, laying on your side and pulling a knee up is just about as effective as getting on all fours.

Have a a look on your tube, there are instructional vids to show people how to administer waxing treatments and they’ll give a decent idea how it goes. Go for someone that does Brazilians regularly, they will be more efficient and it will take much less time and be much less painful.

Sleazysue, I'm almost 50, you're never too old!! Hubby loves it.

Ive only just started having Hollywood waxs and will never go back. I love the feeling after. Yes its sore for a while but the results are so worth it! I go once a month and just have to "tidy up" in between.

I shaved my wife last night(sitting between her spread legs), then got her to turn over and did the rest, there's something really quite kinky about spreading your partners bum cheeks in order to shave her bum hole bare?

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Hey SP,

I think it's very intimate. I always make sure I find someone really good and stay with that person for a long time, because it gets easier. The lady who does my Hollywood is very good, she makes sure I'm very relaxed and she always asks if I need a wee before starting. She uses a solution to kind of prepare the skin, which I believe it's kind of a mild cleansing type to get ride of the misture.

I have to take my knickers off and she does everything else pretty much on her own. The bit just under my c-section scar is terribly painful, more than the labia I reckon. She's got very warm and delicate hands (she also happens to be a masseur) so the work around the labia area it's done in vertical strips. I have to take a deep breath and in a count of two, she removes the hair out in one go, before going to another bit. I don't have to spread my legs open, I usually have one stretched out and fold the one which is the side she's doing.

As for the bum, I lie on my side and just hold slightly the side which she's not waxing. In terms os pain, the crack is much easier than the vulva and it's over very quickly. I used to have a Brazilian, which does not include the crack and you can leave a landing strip (or some funly design if you want it to), but now I don't see the point and go for a Hollywood. I wouldn't go back to shave, because as you keep doing, you can longer as the hair does get thinner and grows slower as well.

Over the years I have trimmed and shaved , started after vasectomy . In the last two years have tried powders and waxing . Was not happy with wax , plus a bit painful . Last year we switched to home made sugar waxing . Much better and skin was not irritated . Takes a little experimenting to get correct thickness and application temp. Wife ordered some commercially made sugar wax , it was terrible and was chock full of chemicals . Took her test area on her leg several days to recover .We love the feeling on both of us . Clean up is easy ! Plus it takes much longer for hair to come back vs shaving .