First male Hollywood!

So I'm booked in next Saturday for my first male 'bits' wax!
I've had back and chest done before for charity so have experienced waxing before but never down there.
I'm quite a hairy chap (very) and although I keep the front trim, after a chat with Oh about rimming and stuff, thought why not.
So here goes nothing - or should I say there goes everything? 😊

Ouch good luck on that one.had my bits waxes once never again .i cried like a baby.

Oh is a regular waxer so I think if she can, I should be able to... Although she does pop a couple of pain killers beforehand

Good luck ! Maybe you could a part of your new sleek body for your avatar ?

Ooh you'd be wishing there Terri hehe
The rest of me is staying as hairy as it is - and unless the wax tears off pounds of flesh at the same time, I'll never be sleek lol

If you are fairly hairy, the therapist should use hot wax to remove hair instead of cool wax. Helps hair to be remove easier..

Hope it goes well x

Yep take painkillers it will help

I think the male wax should be called having a Paul.

macspants wrote:

I think the male wax should be called having a Paul.

Lol what? Why? Haha.

Anyway sounds like you are in for an experiance, let us know how you get on lol :) xx

Like alien "Paul"?

I went bald once - did not enjoy it. It felt like maniliness was stripped away. Wife agreed

Paul hollwood!

I'm getting more nervous as it gets closer - especially after stupidly watching some videos on YouTube the other morning... 72 hours and counting!

Bobbaford wrote:

I'm getting more nervous as it gets closer - especially after stupidly watching some videos on YouTube the other morning... 72 hours and counting!

wrll that wad silly lol youtube people has tendancy to over react. As long ad rhe skin pulled taught and youve had painkillers it really shpuldnt be that bad

ShinySparkle wrote:

I was left slightly swollen

This might please my Oh then 😂

Having your bits waxed is not as painful as you might think. I have gone the full Brazilian before and it didn't hurt hardly at all.

some of my male friends regularly get waxed and they say don't drink alcohol before waxing, it heightens the sense of pain in small doses. If your getting it done professionally you will be fine, maybe a spot of aloveira to cool you down afterwards. If your doing it yourself, or your OH is doing it for you then make sure the skin it tight before pulling off the wax strips. You don't want bruised plums. If you don't have aloveira a good after sun should be fine.

Its worth remembering that if your OH is waxing you that he/she might like to cause you a little pain, in a don/sub way.