Break ups

Aye, all but one of my exes remained friends with me, so it would have been weird to make the transition from lovers to friends with sex, a hug is much less head-wreaking. :) And the other one is a tosser who I would love to see lit on fire, so hardly chocking to jump into bed with him!

. . . Is the best advice I think Hella. From what I've heard from friends it always ends badly!

never had break up sex, then again ive only ever slept with 3 people,

the first was a huge mistake and i regret that esp as its how i lost my V.

second its pretty hard to have break up sex if your dumped via a txt msg!

third im currently still with and hopefuly will never have to worry about having break up sex with, or with anyone eles! :-)

and like most people couldnt have break up sex id either be to upset or angry and the only way i might get close to there crotch is with my knee! :-/ lol

Dxx

I've had 'farewell sex' because of events that were happening to us - it was great ... but awful - knowing this was the last time took the joy out of it for both of us. It certainly wasn't a mistake, but ... I can't quite find the worlds to finish this sentence properly, so that I say what I mean.

Never had 'break up' sex - don't want to either

I don't think I could go anywhere near doing that, there would be too many emotions swirling around in my head to go anywhere near that.

x