brokenhearted :(

Does your heart ever fully mend after its been broken?

I'm feeling the worst pain right now, I thought I was going to spend my life with one man and bang it goes out the window for someone else, doesnt even seem to bother him but with me its just a whole different story, I cant sleep, I'm not eating, I'm feeling so raw to everything right now.. I planned my life with this man, we both planned it and its all gone. I'm a wreck, one minute I think right fine FU too and the next I'm in floods of tears because of that I thought we had.

Someone please tell me it gets better :(

Well said Mookie. I had my heart broken a couple of times by men who I thought I truely loved. But then I met my OH. When I met him I realised the meaning of true love. He is my best friend, my confidant, my lover and soul mate. What I feel for him is a million times more than I have ever felt for any man. Just remember, all good things come to he/she who waits. For now, just put it down to experience. What doesn't break us makes us stronger xxx

youre in tears because you loved him so much its not feeling fickle just love

soon it will change with time of course someone great will appear from nowhere

and you'll think what was that all about before

i happens to us all we have to go through the shit to get to the shiny stuff

hold on he's coming for you and hopefully it'll be the one for all time

meantime big hugs for you and hope it all changes soon

It does get better. Like everyone has says it takes time, you can pull through it. On your bad days just grab a friend or someone close and talk to them about it, talking along with time can help, the less you bottle up the better you will feel. There are loads of us on here that can lend a friendly ear if you need one. But it shall get better x

I feel for you Bluestar, hang in there.

Sexy_2009 wrote:

It does get better. Like everyone has says it takes time, you can pull through it. On your bad days just grab a friend or someone close and talk to them about it, talking along with time can help, the less you bottle up the better you will feel. There are loads of us on here that can lend a friendly ear if you need one. But it shall get better x

This is the time where you can solely focus on yourself. Spoil yourself, pick up a hobby, go to the gym etc. When you overcome this horrible phase of your life you'll be able to see that it just wasn't meant to be.

Make sure you take care of yourself. There is definitly a bright light at the end of the tunnel just waiting for you. x

*hugs*

Nymeria wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

This is the time where you can solely focus on yourself. Spoil yourself, pick up a hobby, go to the gym etc. When you overcome this horrible phase of your life you'll be able to see that it just wasn't meant to be.

Make sure you take care of yourself. There is definitly a bright light at the end of the tunnel just waiting for you. x

*hugs*

some gr8 words of advice from nymeria. we have all been through it, break ups suck!

I would deffo recommend getting yourself out and keep busy :):) xx

huge hugs x

im shore your be ok.

I don't think I ever get over my break ups, I just sort of learn to live with it. It gets easier, for me very similar to a berevement. that person had a big impact on who you are and they will always be part of you but the raw pain of it goes and you think about it less often.

hugs babe xxx

thanks everyone for being so kind x I really appreciate it x going to take some time to get over this and right now im in the FU mood but I've just been so off balance all day its like its knocked me down well and truely today.

feel like I cant cry any more but still feeling so empty inside such a horrible feeling, i just want to get back to the old me and i know i'm not a bad girlfriend, i'm faithful, i can be trusted if he cant see that it's his loss i just wish there were no feelings attached lost my best friend along with my boyfriend. never fall in love with your best friend :(