break ups.

Me n my bf broke up last night. Imdevastated but I don't know what to do now?

I have no idea where these emotions n things like this would effect me so much.

Ive broke up with people before but never really been 2 effected :(

Oh no big hugs, was there no way of it being worked out Xx

No he doesn't want 2 I asked him if we coukd sort things but tbh I dont think he knows where his own head is :(

i know its easy to say from my point of view, but time does heal.

hope you feel better soon.

I feel you. My bf broke up with me last month (but were back together now) but ive never felt emotional pain like it. I know its childish/kinda crazy, but what really helped me feel calm was ripping his hoodie to shreds.

Whatever way you deal with it, Im sending you big hugs x

You mentioned that you think he doesn't know where his head is at.... is he going through a personal problem? Perhaps he feels he needs a break or a little time alone to work through it himself.

I really hope you can sort things out, it sucks when relationships fall apart! ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I know from talking to you on some other threads that you've been going through some difficult times together, but it still must have come as a shock.

Did he give you a reason for breaking it off? I agree with misstasty, he might be needing some space at the moment if he's not sure where his heads at. I've had this happen to me before with an ex, he broke it off for a couple of months while he got himself sorted then felt ready to work on our relationship again. Perhaps you need to give each other some room then sit down and have a chat again?

We're all here for you, I can only imagine what you're going through :( take care xxx

Thanks every, I dont know what's going on with him, he said a lot of thing last night but I felt he was being straight with what he wanted to say.he said he doesnt want to hurt me. he was confusing me n it was so frustrating! It takes a lot for me to trust anybody n atm I feel hurt. He was making hardly no sense then said we're not the same, and loads of things about we dont see each other alot or go out, though I said we culd if we put the effort in but he didn't want to know :( ...

Big hugs to you.

My husband left me at the beginning of the year and I was devastated. I felt like I would never be happy again. I am a strong person and knew that I would be OK but felt like that's all I would ever be - OK, like I would get through each day but not really be living.

I know it's a cliche but time really does heal. I'm still healing the wounds of the situation but can honestly say that he means nothing to me now. Of course it helps that he behaved in such a disrespectful and disgusting way since the split that it's easy for me to see that I am better off without someone like that in my life. I am currently having more fun than I have in years with a lovely guy. It may or may not develop into something more, but it's making me very happy right now.

Maybe you can work things out, give him time and space and if he loves you he will be back seeing how you can both work on things.

But if not, know that it will get better. More hugs. x x x

Lots of hugs & virtual chocolate to you <3

I know it's difficult & you're hurt but you should focus on yourself & getting yourself through this, of course you'll care about him, especially if he isn't making much sense to you right now. When my bf ended it with me he said the same, we werent the same, didn't go out, see each other often but it is a 2-way thing, you've offered to try harder, that's all you can do, we do anything we can to save our relationships. I hope you feel better through time, don't worry things will get easier at your own pace xx

Thanks everyone for your words im feeling happier than I was this morning/last night as my best friend said he'll come pick me up sat so we can have a drink n a chat :) im not sure if we'll ever sort things out but I hope we can at least talk to each other at some point as friends if we cant have a future together :/ .. ive been through this before but I can honestly say ive never had this feeling of being completely numb n at same time last night I wanted to throw up!! Ive been trying to keep happy n notreally tell people just to avoid getting upset im not sure its really sunk in ...

I've had a completely caotic relationship for a year and a half. We argue, fight, hate each over, then get back together. And get really loved up. Then is just falls apart again. Does anyone really understand a relasionship? Life would be simple and easy if we did.

It's a seven year relasionship that went wrong in the last two years, Keep buying stuff from here as the make up sex is just so fuoking awesome.

This isnt gunna happen for us shep1974!! We didn't really argue or fight this was out of the blue! X

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thanks everyone for your words im feeling happier than I was this morning/last night as my best friend said he'll come pick me up sat so we can have a drink n a chat :) im not sure if we'll ever sort things out but I hope we can at least talk to each other at some point as friends if we cant have a future together :/ .. ive been through this before but I can honestly say ive never had this feeling of being completely numb n at same time last night I wanted to throw up!! Ive been trying to keep happy n notreally tell people just to avoid getting upset im not sure its really sunk in ...

That is because you still have feelings and love the guy . Its happened to me so I do know it hurts and how your feeling.

I hope that you can sort it out, if not time is a great heeler but try and stay out of a new relationship for about 6 months so you not acting on the rebound. That will give you time for your emotions and feelings to settle before going out with a new partner.

With you being young you have plenty of time so don't worry on that score

Stay strong and a man hug coming your way.

Sorry. Sounds like a shame. From your picture, I don't think you will have any problems. You look gorgeous and it must be his loss.

Maybe that's it. When you stop fighting and fuoking, it's just over. Last time that happend to me I found out an ex already had another fella.

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

That is because you still have feelings and love the guy . Its happened to me so I do know it hurts and how your feeling.

I hope that you can sort it out, if not time is a great heeler but try and stay out of a new relationship for about 6 months so you not acting on the rebound. That will give you time for your emotions and feelings to settle before going out with a new partner.

Stay strong and a man hug coming your way.

Thanks mysteron :) no chance of any new relationships, im so pleased my bestfriends coming 2 see me the weekend he is my rock, so nice to have a friends that you dont have to see each other all the time but when u do u have fun and their there for u when u need it. I only have two friends like that :)

Shep1974 wrote:

Sorry. Sounds like a shame. From your picture, I don't think you will have any problems. You look gorgeous and it must be his loss.

Shep1974 wrote:

Maybe that's it. When you stop fighting and fuoking, it's just over. Last time that happend to me I found out an ex already had another fella.

Thanks, I think youve missed big points of what ive said, nothing had changed this was a complete shock!? We never had fights or big arguements as we r chilled people.. im not tht kindof person. And sex never stopped!

Dear sassykitten I am so sorry for you everybody has tried to help as all your friends on here do

they are a great bunch of people we will always be here for you Davidxx