Bruises

Hi

What does everyone think is the best thing to use when spanking/flogging that leaves welts and then bruises?

I so love to see my marks after a good session....

I like a crop, paddle or hand for bruises but a cane leaves really good long lasting welts. . . . if used hard enough :)

+1 to the cane. Even with 'gentle' use it leaves lasting marks :)

Love the marks left by the "cat" and being finished off with the cane. Nice raised welts.

Heavy paddles (I like my Tantus Pelt, it's thick silicone and leaves broad bruises) and definitely canes.

Thanks everyone!

A dragons tongue / tail made from latex, or pvc if you want something to cut even deeper. Or a bullwhip. The ones on LH can cause welts, but I find their weave a little loose to produce very sadistic welts. A derlin cane is great too, or a misery stick.

The dressage whip leaves amazing welts!

Deekayjay wrote:

Hi

What does everyone think is the best thing to use when spanking/flogging that leaves welts and then bruises?

As the others have said really . The cane is probably best at leaving marks or welts.

I don't know what your esperience is with impact play but I wouldn't recommend going sttaight from hand spanking to a cane.Perhaps using a paddle or rinding crop may be better first before going onto the cane.

Also keep a fist aid box to hand just in case. We use Sudacrem for any accidents .

mysteron wrote:

Deekayjay wrote:

Hi

As the others have said really . The cane is probably best at leaving marks or welts.

I don't know what your esperience is with impact play but I wouldn't recommend going sttaight from hand spanking to a cane.Perhaps using a paddle or rinding crop may be better first before going onto the cane.

Also keep a fist aid box to hand just in case. We use Sudacrem for any accidents .

Thanks - we tend to use a flexible paddle and a leather flogger with knotted ends atm. Hubby has recently started using the wooden handle so I think the riding crop would be a good next toy and then move on to a cane. I appreciate the help and advice x

thick dense rubber strap or paddle will set your bum on fire for hours ,

very severe