Bruses from Spanking

I had a fantastic weekend with some friends and as a result have quite a fiew bruses and my knickers don't hide them all.

the problem is i live at home and my mother often goes swimming with me on a tuesday. how am i going to hide them or explain where they are from as she absolutely can't find out the truth and i know she will ask. i would also rather not have to explain them to the younger children in my swimming session.

i mightjust about be able to pass theones on my inner thighs off as a rash but not the purle ones covering most of my ass.

what do you suggest?

feel free to share any funny stories related to this topic also.

I bruise really easily, and for some reason my parents can always see sex bruises on my arms on Skype! So awkward. I usually just say I was drunk, explains it all and it isn't surprising to them. But if they are bad and you really can't hide them I would probably pretend to be ill and skip swimming this week :) that's what I'd do anyway. Unless an excuse is plausible like you went horse riding (does that give bruises?) or yeah the drunk thing... Xx

Fingers ment to be good never tried it but my friend swears by it x

Vinegar* silly auto correct lol

Or! Get a skirted swimsuit! :) or the short type ones they wear in the Olympics.

If you're generally quite clumsy just make something up - you fell onto something. I fell into an airer and fell over with it once and had a ginormous bruise all over my hip/leg/bum for ages afterwards. I always wake up with suspicious bruises after nights out and can never remember how I got them so like MissChar suggested you could just say you were drunk and have no idea where they came from.

thanks for the ideas.

i was thinking of the drunk onebut i dont often go out drinking. I may have to invest in a swimsuit with built in shorts for the future.

In that case yeah totally just pretend to be ill or something! And get the swimsuit so your future fun doesn't slow you down :D xx

Try taking arnica tablets or rubbing arnica cream in to the bruises. It will make them fade quicker

We don't go swimming

rag doll wrote:

I had a fantastic weekend with some friends and as a result have quite a fiew bruses and my knickers don't hide them all.

the problem is i live at home and my mother often goes swimming with me on a tuesday. how am i going to hide them or explain where they are from as she absolutely can't find out the truth and i know she will ask. i would also rather not have to explain them to the younger children in my swimming session.

i mightjust about be able to pass theones on my inner thighs off as a rash but not the purle ones covering most of my ass.

what do you suggest?

feel free to share any funny stories related to this topic also.

Hi Rag Doll - Arnica Cream is really good for bruises - it reduces the time that they take to disappear and it really works well. After a spanking session I am always given a nice massage with arnica cream – lol.

LH sells a couple of spanking creams – but I have my eye one this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26090

It sounds really good and contains arnica along with other skin soothing goodies. Hope this helps Hun :) xx

You could always say you went to sit down and missed the chair - that can hurt!

Failing that I'd go with the swim shorts like others have said :)

First, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if it's considered bad manners to post on a thread that's been inactive for a while.

Following up on this discussion on post-spanking bruising, can anyone tell me if the spanking creams mentioned above also work on welts from whipping? I gave my boyfriend a riding whip (and permission to use it on me!) for christmas, but I have the same problem as the original poster -- I swim frequently and I'm worried about marks showing on my bum at the sides and on my thighs.

Thanks!

nikki.x wrote:

First, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if it's considered bad manners to post on a thread that's been inactive for a while.

Following up on this discussion on post-spanking bruising, can anyone tell me if the spanking creams mentioned above also work on welts from whipping? I gave my boyfriend a riding whip (and permission to use it on me!) for christmas, but I have the same problem as the original poster -- I swim frequently and I'm worried about marks showing on my bum at the sides and on my thighs.

Thanks!

Hello! Firstly, no problem with posting on an old thread as long as it is relevant, it often shows that you've searched the forums first, as things tend to come up more than once :)

I can't comment on the creams though, so best of luck and hopfully someone else will be able to help :) Perhaps look at some reviews?

Personally I would positively encourage recycling existing threads.
I don't have a great deal of experience with using the creams but I can't imagine they'd be any more effective than something like germalene.
If there was a miracle cure to bruising im sure it'd be widely known about.

arnica cream is what i always got told but it makes my skin itch :/

Arnica cream is good for bruises, but so is vitamin e oil. Often if I get any bruises from rougher play (since I bruise so easily orz), I'll use both on the area - massage in the vitamin e oil, and then rub in arnica cream. :)

I also always wear board shorts when I swim, mostly because I'm not too confident about my bod, but could you hide them with something like that?

Do boardshorts exist in the UK?