Spanking aftercare help!!

So after our best ever spanking session ending with our newly purchased cane ( which we both loved!!) my bottom 2 days on is still feeling the after effects, now don't get me wrong part of the pain and visual reminders is why I love the spanking, I also love the fact that my oh has to rub in the cream etc and gets to admire his handy work and witness the healing BUT we've been using arnica cream but flipping heck it's swollen and bruised - any tips or magic formulas??? Soon as it's healed we can discipline again lol!

I use this after spanking cream http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26090

It contains arnica, but also cocoa butter, which is particularly good as this acts as a moisturiser whilst arnica dries out the skin.

I've used a combination of bio and coconut oil on particularly harsher occasions and that seemed to work. I would also recommend getting an ice pack if it's particularly sore as this will reduce that feeling.

Don't forget to keep the skin hydrated by drinking lots of water and you should be back to spanking in no time!

Next time try ice packs applied within 24 hours to reduce inflammation and fade marks. Applying for 20 minute periods and off for 20 minutes, a minimum of three times will work wonders.

When bruising does show try heat packs to speed the healing.

Enjoy the spankings 😊

I agree with NatandTom, the fifty shades cream is very soothing ^_^

I like to use Aloe Vera cream as i find it soothes, reduces redness and eases the sting. Drink lots after too and enjoy the spanking aftermath as much as the spanking, the aftercare can be an intimate thing between you two too ^_^

Seems I've found my kinda people. Have to agree with MissNoir, my wife has used aloe Vera to Good effect before. Although really for hard bruising and cuts, not much can be done except rest and leaving it to heal. And move around a lot if it's very bad, because there is a risk when you spend too much time sitting.