Brutul advice needed!!

Dear Bow,

Very sorry to hear that, but from everything you have said it seems like it was a foregone conclusion. I wish you lots of luck and similar connection, just more attention with whoever may come round the corner next.

Jol xx

Not an easy thing to do but I think you made the right decision. It will hurt like hell for a while as there was clearly a lot about him you liked, but if he was making your life harder then it wasn't really working. Hugs.

Thanks Jol x

capricorn13 wrote:

Not an easy thing to do but I think you made the right decision. It will hurt like hell for a while as there was clearly a lot about him you liked, but if he was making your life harder then it wasn't really working. Hugs.

Thanks x

Sarah_Bow wrote:

Hi guys

So I thought I'd keep you updated on this post.

I broke up with him last night. He continues to disappoint me. He's not enhancing my life,but I feel makes it harder.

Not sure I've ever clicked with someone so fast like him before.

Truly ![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)

Bow x

Hugs lots of them now pamper yourself for a bit.

I think you did the right thing, you will find someone when you least expect it

I'm sorry to hear of your tough decision Bow but I'm sure you'll both be happier in the long run. At the end of the day you are just being true to yourself and that's never something to regret.

How have things been in the last week?

Sad to see it didn't go the way you were hoping. Maybe he learns a lesson, comes back and starts behaving the way you expect him to do? Or you'll by time find a guy who fits better to you. Keep in mind that it took me 30 years to find my perfect match! So, be patient...