Bullet vibe preferences?

Hi everyone, I’m in the market for a new bullet vibe to add to my collection and I’m split between the Lovehoney Mini Thrill Rechargeable Silicone Bullet Vibrator and the Lovehoney mon ami Silicone Bullet Massager.

Does anyone have both (or either) and want to weigh in? For me the most important factors are sound level and power. I see they’re both made with high quality silicone, they’re rechargeable, and water proof so I’m having a tough time deciding.

2 Likes

We have two, very different from each other. This one has a good rumble, which I think is similar to the Mon Ami.

At the moment I prefer this one, it is soft and moulds to your body. My husband prefers me to use this one on him too.

3 Likes

I don’t have the mini thrill, but do have the mon ami, the Mantric and the Tracey Cox ‘squishy’.

The mon ami is quiet and pretty powerful. It’s not really buzzy either, has a nice rumble to it.

1 Like

Every year lovehoney has bullet vibes and attachments in their advent calendars. I love using the vibes they have with the attachments. Neat product design!

1 Like

The Mon Ami is very similar to the Mantric bullet (we have both) and they are nice and rumbly rather than numbingly buzzy.

1 Like

I have just the LH bullet and can recommend
You don’t reed to spend loads

I need clitoral stimulation to be able to orgasm, I can honestly say I orgasm everytime I/we use this
I find that battery bullets are on hand all the time so you don’t have to think about changing

1 Like

I bought my wife this one, it’s quite & powerful m. It has a good amount of different vibrating patterns which are great, the only downside is it’s battery powered but it lasts for a long time. It is waterproof as well​:smiley:

1 Like

We have both the mantric and Tracey cox bullet, and for my wife the tracey cox one is the clear winner. Probably our #1 sex toy.

2 Likes

We have the whole Tracey Cox purple set. Love the wand best but whole purple range are our most used toys.

2 Likes

Hi @nieve

We have this, one of missus Smoggys go to’s now :grin:

Review by Sexysmoggy on 28 Nov 2022review stating More a Rocket than a Bullet

1 Like

Exactly the same here!!! Not quite the whole range, but bullet, rabbit, pebble, wand and cock ring.

There’s something about that squishy silicone that makes those vibe work really well for my wife. Sadly, a number of thwm have been discontinued.

1 Like

Rock’s off make good bullets. My new favourite toy is the Lovense Domi I think it’s called it’s kind of hammer shaped and it’s a clit vibe but so rumbly that it works for me before running out of battery which most toys don’t do for me. I have a clit made of steel!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your opinions and insight! It seems I have more contenders to look through now :sweat_smile: but it’s really helpful hearing the personal testimonies