Do Bullets vary?

Hello fellow forum members!!

Male here looking for advice on purchasing a Bullet for my Girlfriend.

Do they vary in quality? What things make some better (shape/material/intensity)?
We already own a cheap, completely standard issue, battery powered bullet like this one:

Is it worth upgrading?

I was looking at this one if anyone owns it:

All knowledge and recommendations welcomed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes bullets vary in many ways of quality and size. I’d always recommend one that is rechargeable as you’ll find the vibrations to be more powerful and lasts longer than a normal battery one.

As AJSTAR says rechargeable bullets tend to have stronger and often slower rumbly vibrations wheras battery powered ones are often a bit buzzy with less powerful high speed vibrations.

My wife much prefers the rechargeable bullets.

The best bullet I have is the mantric rechargeable bullet vibrator.

After owning battery operated “buzzy” bullets for over 20 years I took the plunge and bought the mantric bullet when it was on " Deal Of The Day " and is honestly one of my best purchases.

Deeper rumbly vibrations softer material…and is worth every single penny of the full price.

All my others have now retired. Discrete…easily charged and honestly gets me there every single time.

2 Likes

I say the same too, rechargeable bullets have a stronger and more powerful vibrations than the battery powered ones.
I have a quite a few at home but these are my favourite ones

1 Like

Thanks for the feeback and recommendation!

We own the Mantric rechargeable Wand and love it.

I’ll keep an eye on the Bullet in the hope it goes on deal at some point.

Thanks for the recommendations, always value the opinion of someone who’s owned and used multiple types.

You’re the second person to mention the Mantric, so I think i’ll most likely go for that one!

I use 3 mantrics they are my go to toys…and all my others are available…
When as they say…

“A change is as good as a rest”

Yes fingers crossed you can get it soon and it comes on offer…my 3 mantics I got on “Deal Of The Day” and well pleased with them.

2 Likes

Up until a few months ago when LH wised up and changed it, they used to allow NHS 20% discount on top of their ‘Deal of the Day’ promotion.

Managed to get the Mantric Rechargeable Wand for £28.
Easily the best £28 i’ve spent, it’s our go-to toy.
The Mantric range feels premium and classy, didn’t realise they had a Bullet, so will definately check it out.

1 Like

I’ve used my vibrating butt plug on OH pussy and clit before with her in charge of the remote effects were amazing she came so hard

Yep, if fired from a gun they can kill you​:wink:

I own a lot more than that :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

+1 for @CurvyJilly 's Mantric recommendation. It also has the advantage over other very popular high power bullets like the Tango that it is still small. Any toys we use that come with bullets my first go to is always to swap them out for the Mantric.

As others have said, yes, there are big variations in bullets. A high price tag doesn’t always equate to the best, there are expensive ones that can still be too buzzy/noisy/whatever and everybody is different in what vibrations they like. For me though, the Mantric (which is probably mid price and when on sale an absolute bargain) is the best.

1 Like

The kids and housework take up pretty much most of my time :joy: but I make sure there’s plenty of time for hubby :smirk:

1 Like

@LJ , the Mantric bullet is the Deal of the Day today at 50% off :+1:t2:

1 Like

We have just purchased one :hugs::star_struck:

1 Like

As well as the Mantric Bullet, the other popular rechargeable ones tend to be the Desire and the Tango - all great, but I find the Desire and the Tango to be stronger.
Someone has already mentioned the Tracey Cox silicone top one.
The Desire is the most powerful, I find, but it is also large - good for solo play but to fit between two people the others are smaller / slimline.
For a cheaper option, the Tracey Cox battery one speed one is pretty good (will try to find a link later)