Bullet vibes - compatibility with other toys

Hi folks,

Contemplating a remote control vibrating cock ring and looking through them all, the bullet vibes can be removed for use by themselves. I was wondering if anyone knows how compatible these are with the vibrating butt plug (I'd swap the bullets so the plug can be remote controlled) and the LoveHoney curved silicone dildo?

Appreciate any help!

Some can be swapped others not. Have a look at the specifications in the description. The sizes are usually given

We're using a very nice rechargeable remote control bullet, which came with a pair of vibrating panties, in our favourite cock ring.

UPDATE: I ended up purchasing the Lovehoney Booty Shaker remote control vibrating plug and can confirm the bullet vibe is comatible with the Lovehoney 7 inch curved silicone suction cup dildo. The recess on the dildo isn't as deep though and so only about half of the vibe fits within the toy and so the vibrations are limited to the base end of the dildo. Still fun to experiment with.

kail235 wrote:

UPDATE: I ended up purchasing the Lovehoney Booty Shaker remote control vibrating plug and can confirm the bullet vibe is comatible with the Lovehoney 7 inch curved silicone suction cup dildo. The recess on the dildo isn't as deep though and so only about half of the vibe fits within the toy and so the vibrations are limited to the base end of the dildo. Still fun to experiment with.

Nice to hear you like it anyway, kail235!

As rockstar wrote, not all bullets are compatible with all toys. If you have specific products in mind, you can always ask here or contact customer support (there's 24/7 live chat) ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)