Little Bitty Butt Plug

Morning to the fab people of the community.

As LH is once again been kind to us all and offering 20% of anal toys I thought I would go for the Little Bitty Butt Plug (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16479) This would be my first plug having previously used my OHs toys.

I was just wondering how you approached the conversation with your OH that you liked bum fun, I'm particularly interested in how men approached the conversation and how women reacted.

Bumping this thread for you..

I can't give advice as I'm a woman and I actually can't remember how I told my OH I was interested in anal but there is loads here that will be able to..

x

I brought this up with my OH by letting her catch me reading an artical online about prostate stimulation. I then said something along the lines of "I wonder what it feels like compared to a normal orgasm" Then watched her responce. We are very sexualy open and experimental though, so I knew she wouldn't just freak out.

At first she was like, wouldn't it hurt? and how do I plan to use a butt plug (having never owned one). I just pointed out that if it did hurt, I would stop and that there are plenty of guides on LH about anal play.

She was at first worried about making a mess so I showed her a few of the online guides to anal play that I had been reading. This reassured her (I picked the ones that show it in the best light).

It didn't take long before I had brought a prostate massager and butt plug.

I went for

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463

and eventualy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

Now, she likes to use one on me from time to time :)

Hope this helps :D x

Thanks Dazzels, I was actually thinking of a similar strategy, leaving LH open on the anal toys page, or leave my emails open showing the 20% off offer, then that would start the conversation.

@littleswitchbitch I don't mind the female perspective, in fact it would help a lot.

The itty bitty plug is perfect for beginners.

I'm gutted because I accidentally deleted my 20% off email ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Well I can't remember how I told him but I know if my OH was interested in bum fun, I personally would want him to tell me straight out.. Like your version of our g spot is up there so why wouldn't u want to explore it... :)

My OH unfortunately isn't into prostate or anal play..

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm gutted because I accidentally deleted my 20% off email ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Can u not contact live chat and ask for a code to use maybe x

My OH was very straight forward with this. He just said 'can we try bum sex' as things were heating up in the bathroom and I said yes. We didn't ease into it with beads or plugs because we had none, we just went for it and never looked back.

I appreciated how forthright he was about it because it was something I wanted to try but never would have had the courage to ask for. Once we discovered anal toys and lubes things got a whole lot better and we probably have more anal sex than vaginal now. I actually cum easier with anal, which suits him down to the ground.

OUCH! I Dont think that approach would work with my OH as I know she's had a bad experience in the past with bum fun, not that planned, painful and not fun.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Yea but I'd feel cheeky ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Yea but I'd feel cheeky ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I wouldn't.. Everyone got them and if u baby to make a purchase then why not.. Go for it x

It should say want instead of baby, I can't edit it x

I have to say I won't let my oh enter me but he can touch me there he knows I like it as I can't keepy quiet during sex or if something is really turning me on. I actually remember reading an article in cosmopolitan years ago about the man's prostrate and mentioned to him this is where the man's g spot is. Then one night I just I said let me try, ok I was a bit drunk and would never normally be so forward. I do it to him quite often although I'm not sure how much enjoyment he gets as he is very shy and doesn't show much emotion, sounds much but he lets me continue, recently bought a butt plug for him but wasn't very good so will look at an alternative.

I don't think my OH would let us give bum love, due to her previous bad experiences.