butt plug advise

Try this butt plug, it would be more suited.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28800

Not saying you are lying but 6yrs without any sex, seems a bit dyer and I wonder why you are still together. Sex is part of a good relationship, it's the attraction and affection. I can go without sex for a few weeks but 6 yrs, hell no!

Does your wife have any annoying habits that you have banned her from? It sounds really unfair, especially since its not something she would have to be involved in. All you need is a bit of privacy.

Is it the pleasuringshe objects to or anal play?

I hope you can find a way around it and work yourself up to the large plug.

the mechanic wrote:

she would say i was disguting. She once found a toy years ago and nearly left me

the mechanic wrote:

not had any intimacy with wife for 6 years she doesnt like any kind of sex unfortunately. T his is why i have to do it in secret

I am very saddened by this, it must be very difficult for you. I'm in a similar situation, but it's only been six months and we are actually getting divorced, so at least there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope things get better for you.

i tried talking to her last night but she kept changing subject. We have a child that is more important to me than anything and i wont leave as my dad walked out on me when i was little and it destoyed me so im determined to keep the family as one even if sex is the sacrifice

nice outfits

treated myself to the titanmen mastertool no 4 buttplug and used it for the first time last night. I was amazed at how easily it went in. The 1st 2 ridges were easy then i just sat down on it and gently rode it till it popped in. Still think the large ball plug will take more work

managed to get large ball plug in

the mechanic wrote:

i tried talking to her last night but she kept changing subject. We have a child that is more important to me than anything and i wont leave as my dad walked out on me when i was little and it destoyed me so im determined to keep the family as one even if sex is the sacrifice

Sorry for the long delay, I just spotted this having been off line for a while. I think that is very noble on your part, you're clearly a man of prinicple. You could consider Relate counselling if things get really bad.

Postillionager wrote:

the mechanic wrote:

Sorry for the long delay, I just spotted this having been off line for a while. I think that is very noble on your part, you're clearly a man of prinicple. You could consider Relate counselling if things get really bad.

+1. If all else has failed you have nothing to loose by contacting a local "Relate" person. It certainly worked wonders for my wife and me when we were at a breaking point similar to yourself. Life is too short not be be enjoying all aspects of it !

hi just got some new luge and after some gentle persuasion the plug shot inside like a rocket and felt good really comfy. The only trouble then was i had a hell of a job removing it and tought i may damage myself . It came out in the end. Just wondered if anyone had any advise for easier removall. If not any toughts on a different plug the same size but that is easier to remove ? Thanks for all your kind words hope you dont mind me discussing this with you all xx

Ball plugs are great for longer term wear( nice big round ball and thin stem ), that's why they're that shape( so they don't just pop out ) but that can mean they're harder to remove especially if they've been in a bit longer, more frequent use may help and also you could tie a cord round the base to help you "coax" it out? wrap the other end of the cord round the bed post say.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28718

This one is almost the same size but has a much more gentle taper going in or out so may be better suited, yes it may say "extra large" but you're nearly there and if you like the bigger ones like me you'll end up with it anyway.

Here's a sneaky way to get 10% off, clear your browsing history and cache, then go back on the site, the LH computer then "sees" you as a new customer and gives you a discount code, works every time, or use a different browser!

hi thanks for the advise may go for something like that next