butt plug advise

i have been using this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21069 for a few months now with no problems , goes in easily and feels very comfortable. I decided to move up to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21111 which is the next size up but it will not go in no matter how hard i try. Does anybody have any advise ? x

Have you tried using the medium one to loosen up a bit and then trying the larger one during the same session?

yes and with loads of lube it just wouldnt go in

Given the shape of the toy, it doesn't have any taper to the tip, it will be harder to get in. I personally think that with this shaped toy you need to have very relaxed anal muscles before trying to get it in. I would personally suggest using some other butt plugs the same size but with a taper to the tip of it to get your anal muscles used to that size. Then it should be easier to get in when your muscles are used to that sort of stretching. It's really difficult to get in a spherical shaped toy, probably the most difficult!

dont forget there is a 2 inch differentce in size - albeit in the circumference - but still quite a jump.

also as the end is rounded, there is no graduation to the widest point. Id suggest a more 'traditional' shaped plug - like the one on deal on the tester list now - as part of the warm up

thanks may have to get one with a taper. I thought as the smaller one went in so easily that the bigger one would too but didnt realise the size would make so much difference

I also find a vibrating plug helps me relax a lot

It's all about gradual progression with these things. A 2" jump in circumference is quite a big one!

Hobbles1247 wrote:

It's all about gradual progression with these things. A 2" jump in circumference is quite a big one!

You will probably struggle with that shape and size jump, if it were a more traditional tapered shape then yes you would get to it's size much more easily with greater control, then you would be able to use the 'ball' shaped one, how about this one, it starts smaller than you small one and ends almost the size of the bigger one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25813

Then if you're brave jump to this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7234

If you like big toys you will end up here at some point in time![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

have brrn looking at titan men no4 buttplug and may treat myself for xmas. Have even tried drinking loads and getting drunk even then wont go in

Getting drunk is really not the way to do it.
You'll just hurt yourself.

Stick to something smaller, and use it lots.
Then try your slightly bigger one after, with loads of lube. Don't expect it to just slide in, you're gonna have to work at it and just go slow. You'll get there eventually.

Just... not if you expect too much from yourself. Relax. Chill out, and it'll all be fine.

trouble is i dont get much time to myself. Have to do it in secret when wifes downstairs and im im bath

Do you think your wife would mind? Maybe it would be easier if you didnt do it in the bath? Ive found vibrators quite difficult to get in in the bath but have no problem in bed.

the mechanic wrote:

trouble is i dont get much time to myself. Have to do it in secret when wifes downstairs and im im bath

Any position you'd be in in the bath isn't exactly helpful for getting plugs in, I'm not gonna lie.

Also.
If you're hiding it from your wife, you might want to think about, um, not.

not had any intimacy with wife for 6 years she doesnt like any kind of sex unfortunately. T his is why i have to do it in secret

Just because she doesn't want any intimacy/sex with you, have you broached the subject of you being allowed to play by yourself?

Y'know, state that she doesn't have to be involved or in the room or anything, just that you want to use toys.

she would say i was disguting. She once found a toy years ago and nearly left me

Thats kind of sad. If shes not interested in sex fair enough you cant expect her to, but to deny you self pleasure, thats a bit much really.

Is there any time shes out of the house so you could try doing it on the bed where you have room?

very rarely , i dont get hardley anytime to myself at all

I don't really know what to say! How come she's so against sexual pleasure?