Butt plug fun and games

Morning all,

I wonder if I can ask the lovely people here their opinions about butt plugs during sex. I have played around with using a butt plug a couple of times while masterbation on my own and while it was enjoyable my orgasm didn't feel any different from when I masterbate without it, it was only a small butt plug as I didn't want to get one that was too big. What are other mens experiences of masterbating while using a plug? Am I doing it right?

Also on a related subject if I were to use it during sex would it feel different to when I use it just by myself. For the lovely women of this forum what are your opinions/experiences of your OH using a butt plugg during sex and how was the subject of him using a plugg during sex approached.

I know that is a lot of questions, but you know what its like when your experementing ;)

Maybe try a bigger width, or a bigger length or maybe even both.

I know when i use one, i definitely know its up there, and it does feel amazing especialy upon climax!

I would suggest trying a plug that can reach your prostate area? Being a woman, obviously I have no experience of this but I hear its what makes it so enjoyable for men. Plenty of helpful reviews on products here that I'm sure will helo you find what you want.

From my partners experience, plugs tend to get used most for stretching purposed before pegging, or to provide a naughty, full sensation. The prostate stimulation is minimal, especially with smaller plugs for a couple of reasons: 1) Lots of plugs, smaller ones especially, are tapered, having a thinner tip for insertion, they are also short-ish, so the part hitting the prostate (with smaller plugs, is either none, of the thinner tip area. 2) Butt plugs are not really designed to be moved in and out.

With those things in mind, it is fair to say butt plugs, unless on the larger, longer side, tend to provide not much prostate stimulation and even the bigger ones that can, are only really adding a constant, stationary sensation.

So, I noticed very quickly that my partner got a lot more specific prostate stimulation from more specific prostate toys, toys designed to move back and forth easily (The texture grabs, rumbles, pulls or pushes at the prostate if the toy can move) second, a curved shaft toy allows extra pressure to hit that spot more deeply.

Therefore, if someone came to me and asked to recommend a prostate pleasure toy, I would most likely recommend something like the Aneros toys, or similar.

I guess the male prostate works in a similar way to the female g-spot, often needing more than simply a stationary object against it, for intense pleasure. I think butt plugs therefore provide a tease (but this all depends on the size, shape and preference of the man) I personally think butt plugs are better at serving other sensations, as previously mentioned, the stretching and filling sensations plus extra intensity during orgasm as your muscles squeeze around it and press it into the prostate (Less intense if the toy is small)

Anyway, I am female so I dont speak from utmost experience, just from my partner talking to me and reading a lot online. lol Good luck xx

you know i have never used a buttt plug and i really dont have a desire to they just look uncomfortable and ugly to me i like vibes and dildos in my rear just not interested in a butt plug I think 1 of the reasons is they look so big around and i like smaller things i must just be a whimp i guess