Butt plug question

We are pretty new to analyse play but in our most recent LH order we got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501

I was wondering, what's the best position for insertion?

Will be warming up with a finger and lots of lube.

Thanks in advance

Mr and Mrs Tj

I have the same plug in large......You'll love it, it's great fun !

I find the best position for insertion is on all fours. Breath slowly and deeply and have the plug pushed a little bit further in each time you exhale, that's when your muscles are at their most relaxed xx

Great advice thank you! How quickly did you move up the sizes if you don't mind me asking? X

I actually find the easiest way for insertion somewhat like the recovery position; laying on my side with the knee of the top leg up towards my torso

tj10699 wrote:

Great advice thank you! How quickly did you move up the sizes if you don't mind me asking? X

Excuse me for butting in here (pun totally intended).

You will know when you are ready to move up. Always take it slowly, plenty of lube, and most important listen to your body, or your partners if it is them you are planning on putting the butt in.

Follow the above and enjoy xx

tj10699 wrote:

Of course I don't mind ☺ A lot depends on how often you play anally. Basically you can move up a size as soon as the plug you currently use becomes really comfortable. To get maximum pleasure from a plug it needs to make you feel really full. Some people (like me) love to feel stretched as well but others find that uncomfortable. Just listen to your body....If everything is feeling good....Then move up a size with the plug or try adding an extra finger xx

Sum Sub wrote:

I actually find the easiest way for insertion somewhat like the recovery position; laying on my side with the knee of the top leg up towards my torso

Same here. We used this technique after asking a similar question many many months ago. Enjoy 😊

Thank you for all of your replies, they're all very much appreciated :-)

We shall be trying Mrs tj in both the all fours and the recovery position soon and will report back on how successful we have been!

Mr.

I think you'll find no issues with its use, the only thing that may happen is it falling out, whilst small it could be too small or the "wrong" shape but don't worry its a slow learning to find what suits uoy don't be put off.

This; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278 is a great shape that will stay put generally either under clothes or whilst having sex(often the point it can slip out)

Personally I love love love my inflatable plug as I can get that full feeling but don't have to worry about it being too large to insert in the first place. I also like the feeling when it's deflated and then reinflated - it vibrates too - such great sensations xxx

I tend to be on all fours for hubby to insert, or if on my own I put one leg up on the bed and do it that way xxx

Good luck - have fun xxx