Need advice from experienced anal players please!

So we are progressing well with our ass training, we started with reverse beads, moved onto the LH basic butt plug which went in really beautifully easily and is comfy to wear, so we ordered the doc Johnson graduated butt plus and the stuffer, these 2 are essentially the same but in 2 sizes, so we are doing the first one currently and can manage the whole thing, so we'll do this daily for a week or so before moving onto the stuffer....so after the stuffer do you think I'll be able to manage my hubby or are there other steps inbetween we need to take to enable me to do this? The idea of accommodating my hubby in my ass thrills us both, but we want to get this right as we know it will be amazing.......so all advice welcome. P,ease and thankyou 😘

I discovered it might actually be easier to take the real thing (with enough lube on both, of course!), rather than some of the butt plugs. But it is best if you are relaxed and you do it gently and slowly.

Depends what size your OH is, really. I wouldn't imagine it would be too much of a jump considering the stuffer comes in at 5.25 girth (and girth is more likely to hurt than length).

Little point, have you just been wearing them as stationary plugs or have you been moving then in/out at all? Don't mean to get all tmi, just it feels very very different taking a penis that is moving in and out of you than it does having a plug keeping you at a constant stretch, so to speak. Worth getting used to the sensation before you try having him inside you so it doesn't catch you by surprise or make you tense up :)

Personally, if let your OH gradually start putting his... -ahem- in your butt... until it becomes uncomfortable and tell him to try stay at that length, so he's not thrusting further in but letting you move on his member yourself until you cant take it and stop with anal. It may take a while.

When I first ever did anal, I had to just suck up the pain for a few tries, and eventually I became alright with it.

Hey lovebirds, there has been movement lol!! That's why when we manage the next size up we play with it for a week or so before we move up in size...then the process begins again! 😊

Lovebirds is right. I'd recommend playing with a dildo about the size of your OH for a bit. the thrusting sensation is very differe t for anal, different to having a plug pushed and pulled. You will probably want to practice with something that can remain stationary first, that doesnt twitch or throb (also an odd sensation)

fairehlights wrote:

Lovebirds is right. I'd recommend playing with a dildo about the size of your OH for a bit. the thrusting sensation is very differe t for anal, different to having a plug pushed and pulled. You will probably want to practice with something that can remain stationary first, that doesnt twitch or throb (also an odd sensation)

This how we started with anal quite long time ago. I think a dildo is more similar to a penis than a butt plug. Try to find one which is about the same size as your OH's, lube it well and play with it. Then you can see how much you can take and get used to the thrusting feeling. I'm sure it won't take long until you can allow your OH to go ahead.

To be honest, buttplugs are only going to help as a pre-stretch in prep for Anal on the day or few hours before you actually have sex. Your butt shrinks back down to it's original size. What you are doing is only going to let you find out how big you are comfortable with. Which isn't abad idea If you have never tried taking a cock in the butt before lol. Good luck :) x

I've only done anal once, without the aid of any sex toys etc. My OH just used his fingers on me until I felt relaxed enough then we lubed up well and gave it a go!

Most people seem to start off in doggy style etc, we actually decided to do it in the cowgirl position and I found it really comfortable. Especially as I was in control of all of the thrusting. It didn't hurt at all, but I didn't like the sensation I got from it, and OH prefers vaginal sex, so we haven't done it since.

I've read somewhere that your muscles naturally contract for a couple of minutes after penetration so it's best to let him enter and have him hold his position for a while before thrusting. Other than that, I'd say you're about ready. Just make sure you include lots of anal fore play beforehand and use plenty of lube. Sex toys do help, but they're definitely not necessary to be able to have anal sex.

Whenever you decide to go for it would suggest getting into doggy position, with your mans tip resting at the entrance to your bum, but then YOU push against him, so that you are in control and taking it as your own pace. Be slow and pause often to allow stretching. The guy can't feel if it is hurting you so doesn't know whether to push or not. But with you pushing against your man you are in total control. Did this since the start for us and still use this method more often then not. Once you get over the initial moments and have stretched a bit you can then move to whatever position works for you.

Also to remain stationary whilst wife pushes again me and enjoys herself off me is a real turn on!

A lot of good advice has been posted on this thread, I fully endorse Hot Dog's post. Just being a little naughty why don't you get your OH to try anal play as well ?

From personal experience I have never used button plugs to work up to my ma and he's a impressive 7 inches just take it slow use lots of lube and relax I find it easier to take him then most plugs as some plugs can be way too girth x

Phil - he's not interested!

Hotdog - sounds sensible thanks!

thanks to everyone for your advice, think it's on the cards pretty soon! We'll update as and when!

Finally discovered on the weekend its not for me, had a prostate massager used and i just felt uncomfortable lol

Hot Dog wrote:

Whenever you decide to go for it would suggest getting into doggy position, with your mans tip resting at the entrance to your bum, but then YOU push against him, so that you are in control and taking it as your own pace. Be slow and pause often to allow stretching. The guy can't feel if it is hurting you so doesn't know whether to push or not. But with you pushing against your man you are in total control. Did this since the start for us and still use this method more often then not. Once you get over the initial moments and have stretched a bit you can then move to whatever position works for you.

Also to remain stationary whilst wife pushes again me and enjoys herself off me is a real turn on!

+ 1. Absolutely love pushing back onto hubby - he loves it too ;)