Butt plug smells

Hello used my new plug today felt amazing having it pushed in. Only problem now it smells a bit of p@@ what the best cleaner to use

sex toy wipes are pretty good, im not sure if LH sell any ill have a look for you, i get mine from ann summers, but are very expensive fro there, so i shall take a look for you and myself :D

i cannot find any with searching, but ive messaged them to ask them, will comment when i get a reply :D

Just wash with mild soap and warm water, and spritz with a sex toy cleaner, making sure to cover the whole surface. Leave for 30 seconds then rinse and air-dry, or with a dry teatowel. Here Anabelle explains how to keep your toys clean: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-clean-sex-toys/

i was just about to link this :D ima buy some :D

i would wash it in warm water with some bi-carb

it's very good at removing smells

It really depends on the material aswell. Silicone is midly, midly porous, meaning that the pores are far too small for any virus or disease to inhabit but enough that it may pick up smells. I'd suggest coating them in either bi-carb, salt or lemon juice. Or a combo.

For jelly toys, they are far, far, far too porous and you'll never be able to clean them completely. You could possibly do the same as the above but you run the risk of the toy absorbing something and leeching it back into you.

I use baby wipes then warm water on mine, seems to do the trick.