Butt Plug to Large

Hi hopefully someone can advise,

I have been using a small starter plug i picked up some time back, and it's really far to small now, so recently picked up a Lovehoney silicone Medium plug as says still good for beginers.

It arrived yesterday and quite a bit larger than expected,but hey in for a penny, so decided to give it a try,well my arse isnt obviously used to streaching that much and took a few attempts of gently gently but eventually got it in with a bit oof wincing here and there but No pain no Gain I guess.

However today at work (not worn plug sinse last night found my arse leeking on occasion passing a little wind, just clear, is this normal with increasing size? have I gone to far? should I ease off for a bit? Dont want to do any irreperable dameage before I think of using it again.

I'm not a doctor so if you are really worried then go see one. I'm sure they've seen far worse things. Everything here is my theory and there is no substitute for a medical trained person.

You may be experiencing an increase mucus production, possibly caused by the lube used. The balance of material in the rectum is pretty precise and lube can cause problems. It should disappear reasonably quickly as your body corrects any inbalance. You may find different lubes don't cause as much of a problem but *always* use it, this is better than the alternative.

If you feel gassy you may want to nip to the toilet just in case but, when I've had it, the issue has disappeared within a day or two. If it persists then you can always ring 111 and ask them, it's easier when you don't have to talk to someone's face.

If the plug hurt then I would avoid doing it in future or, if you do, go much slower. Don't ram it in but push and tease to give your body opportunity to relax. I'd give it at least a week to let your body recover though.

I would not worry in the slightest. I have found that I leaking wind the day after a session is pretty normal. When inserting a plug you are going to stretch your 'butt muscles' but they return to their original postion quickly after with no long term damage.

About the pain you were experinceing, I would warm up with your smaller plug before you move onto bigger things. If you find that you draw any blood however, stop! If this does happen don't worry, just lay of the plugs for a week.