Butt Plug Wanted - looking for the Perfect partner

Butt in search of the perfect plug.

Likes to go for long walks on the beach, enjoys dinner and Movie, or simply wants to Netflix and Chill.

Finding the perfect Butt plug with so many to choose from seems to be harder than I would have thought. Most metal designs are the same, while silicone ones have far more shapes and styles.

Here’s what this Butt is Looking for:

• Metal Plug (Glass might work too)
• 2.25" – 3.25" insertable length
• 1" – 1.375" Max width of Plug
• Anchor base (can be any material)
• Rounder Tip (especially if above 3")
• Thicker Stem (most stems are thin, something with a bit more girth would be nice)

• Bases design if not anchor should be comfortable - for extended wear and sitting. Screw in bases with something flexible like silicone anchor would be perfect.

No need for Gems or fancy colours

2 Likes

Hmmm, okay, I’m not sure your perfect partner exists on Lovehoney but I’m going to put forward contestant number 1 and contestant number 2:

Contestant number 1 is a beautiful Blue individual, he is just slightly longer than your perfect partner at 4 inches insertable but with a lovely rounded head so there’s no fear of ouchy punctures. He is also slightly wider at 1.5" diameter at his girthiest point but remember he is glass so smooth and much easier to pop in and out than his silicone friends and with a wider neck and a smoother tip than his metal mates he might be your perfect mate? He also has a smooth T-shape style anchor so will stay securely moored outside of harbour. He is Mr. Blue

Contestant number 2 is a beaded bombshell, identical in stature to number 1 so slightly over endowed for your ideal requirements but again smooth and rounded glass for easy in and out. Also, T-shape based to completely avoid any unfortunate A&E rendezvous. Contestant number 2 is in great shape with again, a thicker stem than most silicone and metal alternatives and with his beaded booty ready to entertain yours! He is Mr. Bead

Contestant number 3 is yet to be revealed but remember @paige905 the choice is yours…

(Sorry, couldn’t help myself, I hope you’re old enough to remember Blind Date with Cilla! :rofl:)

ETA - Both these boys come with rave reviews from their previous partners but both are looking to settle down with their long term lover soon and will be off the market if you don’t act soon…

2 Likes

This might be your winner. I took some measurements because they’re not all listed for some reason. 1.25" width at the widest, 3" insertable length.

I don’t have any attachment to it being jeweled, could take it or leave it. But it fits me well and seems to fit with what you’re looking for? Good luck!

1 Like

@paige905 This little beauty ticks every box bar being metal or glass. It is quite firm and very comfortable to wear. Even when the battery dies it still feels really good and stays in nicely. It is currently sold out I highly recommend it I love mine.

1 Like

I have this plug in small (2.5" insertable, 3" circumference), my husband has it in medium (2.5" insertable, 4" circumference), and there’s a large size too (3" insertable, 4.75" circumference) and we both really like ours! The stem is not very thick, but the head is nice and the finger loop anchor is really comfortable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Peitho - Blind Date Host
LOVE this, thank you. I couldn’t think of the “game show” name, but that more or less what I was aiming at with the post. Perfect response :wink:

Thank you, I’ll add that to my short list :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have looked at this handsome fellow many times. (Medium)
@PKH Are either of you able to sit? The Loop looks amazingly crafted, but I’m guessing its not something you can sit on.

While this might not be the “perfect” long term Partner. He certainly looks like an amazing date.

1 Like

This Gentlemen looks like a great time.
His proportions are what I am looking for; Rounded, nice girth, and thicker waist line, and he’s a dancer!
However, he’s a little too tall for my liking. Perhaps one day I’ll be able to dance with a taller partner.

1 Like

I agree with @PKH to go with the nJoy Pure Plugs. I would actually recommend though, if you are already experienced, to start with the Large and and then progress up to the Pure Plug 2.0:

Length: 3.5 inches (89mm)

Head Width: 2 inches (51mm)

I feel for people with beginning experience, start off with the standard jeweled plugs, but those who are experienced, spend the money for the larger more stout of the nJoy series. You can get cheaper for the beginning stages, so I don’t think the smaller versions would be the biggest bang for your buck.

As for comfort while sitting, pure plug is great while on cushioned surfaces, but a little bit more uncomfortable on really hard surfaces; although, some may like the pressure that is given with harder surfaces. That being said, you are good almost anywhere without hard surfaces ie the car, movie theater, the office (if you want to be nsfw :laughing: ).

1 Like

@paige905 Comfy to sit on :ok_hand: but I only have sat with it on soft surfaces (bed/couch) so @HappytoBeHere seems to have better intel sitting on hard surfaces :grin: Hope you find the right one for you!

1 Like

Question, you said you have both the small and medium. Is the loop handle the same size for both?

1 Like

I just pulled them out to check, and (without measuring) the loop handles look about the same size to me :thinking: