Butt plugs with girlfriend

I used to do a lot of solo anal play when I was younger butt plugs dildos stuff like that but never with anybody else. Iv been with my gf for 2 years now and haven't really done much anal since meeting her. We now live together and have a great sex life she enjoys anal on her with plugs and toys and working on full anal sex. I asked her briefly one night about strapons but she wasn't very interested but I'd like to suggest to her I'd like to wear a plug during sex but don't know how to go about bringing it up.

Does anybody else do this and how did you suggest it to your partner?

The best thing to do is just talk to her. Gently suggest the idea, and if she isn't keen, let it go. If she knows it's something you want to do, she might keep thinking about it and bring it up at a later date, but she won't if she feels pressured. Good luck!

slinkykinky wrote:

The best thing to do is just talk to her. Gently suggest the idea, and if she isn't keen, let it go. If she knows it's something you want to do, she might keep thinking about it and bring it up at a later date, but she won't if she feels pressured. Good luck!

+1

You can explain about it feeling good on your prostate. That could help.

She also doesn't have to get involved in putting it in. Out of sight, out of mind and all that!

We are in a similar situation but L is coming round to it so just talk to her.

My OH enjoys anal but has been insisting that I wear a plug. Better still its part of our mid-session foreplay that she fits it for me. Only problem is that it took a while for me to keep it in when going hard at it

I'd start off with you (and maybe her) wearing a plug but keeping the insertion solo and then maybe get her to put it in and then move on to strap ons? You know like ease into it. Talking to her about it will help though explain its something that you want to try and you enjoy x