Butter wouldn't melt?

Its amazing and surprising how many adventurous people like us are out there, the biggest surprise is to look at you all you would think butter wouldn't melt, LOL

My OH is a prime example of that, She was an unadventurous virgin when I met her 20 years ago and our sex life was just what most would class as the norm when and if I got it, I myself has always been adventurous by myself though.

She is a very prim and proper girl who you get the impression everyone thinks is very prudish, If only they knew that about 5 years ago she had what we like to call her "mid sexlife crisis" she is now into every imaginable thing you can think, dressing up, all sorts of pumping, anal including stretching, rope bondage and other amazing stuff. If people knew what she was like now they either wouldn't believe it, be amazed and disgusted or most probably say that i've corrupted her!

I was just wondering how many of you out there who have the same kinky secrets would it shock and surprise the people you know?

Yep. Me and my partner are into most things. And it would shook my whole family and friends and all of his family and friends too lol! I guess we must look like we wouldn't ever do anything so kinky lol!

I'm an innocent angel ..... Ahem lol ;-)

Gotta say Lollipop, looking at your innocent pretty face reminded me of the OH and was half the reason I started this article.

i have to say .. i think most sexual things would shich family members as .. unless in very ' odd' circumstance // they'd not be thinking of their familams sex lives . but .. i the past people have thought id be a PROPER dirty BITCH ... an i was always too scared to actually be adventurous but ive got to a point hwere i wantnow to try any and everything .. an people i know now .. think im a prude from past convos where they'd all done this an that an id not . damn , i didnt even masturbate till i was in my 20's

Hahaha, most freinds of mine wouldn't belive what the GF and i get upto, theres even things she doesnt know about me! im sure there are things i dont know about her either. what we do know about each other though, she does discuss with her freinds!

My but plugs though most are too big for now but enjoying smaller ones for now.

when i first met my OH 10 years ago i had never tried anything other than a body no vibes, dildos, blindfolds nothing i was pure vanilla very nieve. how i have changed. Still there bare a few things that i bulk at and i cant see that changing but have fun trying most things to see what we like.

Aww thank you yes man :D everyone does says I look sweet and innocent. They wouldn't believe I've done half then things I've done ;) lol.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Aww thank you yes man :D everyone does says I look sweet and innocent. They wouldn't believe I've done half then things I've done ;) lol.

Half the things! they wouldn't belive any of the things me and the OH get up to, to be true I still can't beleive what we get upto and how lucky I am!

Lollipop I thought of you too when i saw this thread! haha.

i dont think anyone is particularly surprised. im rather...outgoing and open. what would be surprising is mainly that i like to get totally dominated in bed...coz i can be so bossy! and i dont think anyone has ever thought i was innocent! lol

You could say anything to my friends and they'd believe it about me lol! I guess I just don't come accross as that innocent, I think my general appearence, in the way I tend to dress ect doesn't give the vibe of innocence.

I think most my friends believe I have some form of sex room or something. Even when I was a virgin and we was talking about sex when I was in school and I said I was 90% of the people said 'yeah right' lol. So even when I was innocent the perception of innocence never was.

Haha I really don't know why everyone always thinks I'm sweet and innocent. Must be my face lol I've always been very outgoing and crazy lol.

Its that innocent and sweet smile my dear! hehe xx

I have to agree Lollipop you look very innocent hun lol!

Lol! My partner would laugh his head off at you lot thinking I'm sweet and innocent haha! ;) xx

Lollipop, you definitely have quite an innocent face in your picture! haha.

I don't think anyone that met me face to face, plus my friends and family, would have a clue about what I get upto behind closed doors. I'm quite reserved and introvert in social surroundings and have also been told I have quite an innocent face too. :P

I guess it's the innocent looking ones you have to watch haha!

Lol most people think I'm innocent until I start to speak. Apparently I bring sex into every convo. All my friends think in filthy

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Lol most people think I'm innocent until I start to speak. Apparently I bring sex into every convo. All my friends think in filthy

NN, I also have a pretty filthy mind (blame my dad for that one!). Someone can say something completely innocent and I'll be sure to figure out someway to make it dirty...part of the reason I keep to myself when I'm around people I don't know too well.

But yeah, I may appear all innocent but my mind nd what I get up to sure as hell isn't, haha.