buttplug worries

i have just purchased the doc jonston medium ball buttplug which has a 7 inch circumferance. The first time it wouldnt go in . Left it a few days and tried again ,still no success. Next time it did and felt amazing. Have used it a cople of times in a row and its been great. Just wondered due to the size if it can do any damage

No don't worry your body will tell you if you go too far!

I believe that the body is quite good at adapting so I wouldn’t worry much, as quiet ones are worse said – your body would let you know, if it becomes uncomfortable or painful then stop because it could then cause damage.

remember its a muscle like any other - you need to stretch it for it to become loser - warm up slowly maybe start on a smaller toy and you will get there in no time :) x

The anal tissue easily develops small rips that heal fast but can be uncomfortable and increase risk of infection and STIs if you use unclean toys or have unprotected sex but aren't a danger in themselves.

The sphincter is a muscle like most others but since its job after all is to keep things from going in or out your butt is has a reflex of only opening after some light pressure is on it for a couple of seconds, if you're used to anal play you might not need even that but warming up and going slow at first is always ideal. Using big toys won't harm you as long as you don't push your body to any pain or excessive uncomfort, extreme anal stretching is a thing after all (although you probably don't want to google it!). Slow and steady does it.

As long as you're comfortable you're in no danger whatsoever to harm yourself but even muscles can rip so just remember to respect your body's limits and work with them, if you find resistance try working up to the challenge instead or pushing yourself.

With something this size, you'll be fine, your body will adapt to it. You can always tell your limits, the fun part is testing them ;)

PetiteJess wrote:

I believe that the body is quite good at adapting so I wouldn’t worry much, as quiet ones are worse said – your body would let you know, if it becomes uncomfortable or painful then stop because it could then cause damage.

Agreed. Relax and let your body tell you what's right/wrong.