Can you use a butt plug to much

Hi I love the stretch of using a butt plug but can you do damage by using a butt plug to much I have found the size of butt plug ( 8.25inch circumference ) for me so I am not looking at going any bigger at the moment that is you never know one day I may look to going bigger​:blush:

2 Likes

When I’m stretching up to a bigger size (I’m currently using a 9.25" girth plug) I use the plug daily for about a week then, as it becomes easier to fit, I switch to every 2 or 3 days. Occasionally I take a week off. I like to keep myself open though as I never know when my wife is going to peg me.

2 Likes

If you go too big too fast, that is when you can damage that area. You can wear one that is comfortable as much as you want but make sure to replenish it with lube every few hours if you are wearing it for hours on end.

3 Likes

Slow and steady is the best action for this sort of thing, but the bigger the plug and longer you wear it for will keep you stretched for a greater time and in turn can imagine you may end up with oops moments.

2 Likes

I agree with all the previous comments. Lots of lube never rush and build up to a size that is just on the limit.

2 Likes

Once at your "happy size " you can use as much as you want your body will tel you if you’ve over done it, like a aching bum, just give it a rest for a few days, I can almost guarantee you’ll size up eventually it can become addictive

1 Like