buying toys for others

I just noticed you a toy wish list and others can buy you items anonymously and add a little message how kinky and lovely ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Any bought or received?

Hi there, I have both bought and received. It is such a lovely thing to do for each other. Here is the current thread for this ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1360594-i-got-a-pressie-part-4/page-17/

Lots of people have sent and received presents. Take a look at this thread: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1360594-i-got-a-pressie-part-4/

I have only given toys to friends and family in real life but I have received a few things from someone who reads my blog, It was lovely and cheered me up, although I did find it a bit strange receiving gifts from someone I have never even met.

Sorry my bad maybe one of the mods can close this and move my post?

I have bought for a forum member after receiving lots of great advice.

I've been very lucky to receive something annonymously from somebody

I have bought gifts for a few people on here :)

I've bought a couple of things for people in person before, I bought then sent overseas for him, but I've never used the LH functionality to do so. I've never gotten any gifts either. It's a great thing for LH to implement though. xD

I'm not really one to go in for gift giving.

I have never purchased any gift as I live alone. I dont know if I would as I would have to really now them before buying sex toy lol

I love gifting others, putting a smile on someone's face when they are having ahard time. I have also recieved gifts and it's so surprising and a really wonderful feeling to recieve an item your not expecting.

I've been fortunate to receive a few gifts. I always try to give back, if I can. It probably seems a bit weird to people who aren't into sex toys. I think it's a lovely thing to do, as long as there are no expectations.

As much as I can appreciate the service, couldn't it be awkward if the recipient's OH gets wind that somebody else has given something intimate to their partner?

I can read around the possibility that some people are gonna be ok to buy for, but how does the parcel get presented? Does it say something akin to "You have been gifted this/these products..."

I know that this can be sent anonmously, and that's commendable but for some people, particularly those in less stable relationships this could open a whole can of worms. I'd hate to see an act of generousity heap a whole load of trouble on the receiver, however well meaning...

I guess its a case of proceed with care.

Whenever I've sent gifts, the option for adding a message has never worked. It usually turns up like any other parcel and they're left thinking "hang on, I didn't order this, did I?

Usually, gifts aren't sent from people that don't know you well and they're not from a sexy point of view, more of a 'I thought you needed something to brighten your day' or 'thank you for being there for me when I was having a tough time' so I don't think that it causes problems. If it does, the person can send it back and make their wish lists private so gifts can't be sent :)

I think the function was originally started so that camgirls etc could make wishlists for people to send them stuff, without the other person needing to know their address, which can be the case with other sites