Gift

Me and my hubby are feeling kinda kinky and want to gift someone. Add us you beautiful guys/ladies so we can pick someone. We want to pick someone by 10pm tonight so make sure you’re wish list are up to date. Ladies if you help I can definitely point a few big numbers out lol

That's kind of you both ! Will make somebody's weekend more exciting ;-) x

JoJoXxX wrote:

That's kind of you both ! Will make somebody's weekend more exciting ;-) x

I agree - this will be definitely make someone a very happy bunny! Xx

Aww yes that is a lovely thing to do. Gifting through this forum is the best, I've both given and received and I don't know which is more fun!! Both are super-exciting 😁

What a kind and thoughtful thing to do. Gifting is as good as receiving. Have fun looking through the wish lists xx

I'm already one of your friends. What you are doing is really nice there are a few people on the forums that could use a pick me up. Hope you and the hubby have a wondefully kinky evening.

What a lovely thought x

We’ve had quite a lot requests already, thank you. You’re all so beautiful. We’ve decided to wait till 10pm and we’re going to go through all of our friends, new and old and jointly pick someone. Thanks

That's a really nice thing to do :)

Well, I never knew this was a thing. This site surprises me almost daily. 🙂

How do you gift someone?

Guy14357 wrote:

How do you gift someone?

Go to their profile and look at their public wishlists. If you click add to basket on the item in their wishlist you will be given the option to send it to that person at checkout. You will not see their address or name just the screen name.

I won’t be putting myself forward but wanted to say that it sounds like a nice gesture :)

Everyone here is just so genuinely lovely and it just makes me smile! This is such a lovely thing to do for someone! I hope whoever is lucky enough to be selected thoroughly enjoys their gift! :)

Very kind gesture!

Not only kind but I bet a really fun thing to do, enjoy the experience of picking someone and what to buy them, very kinky. You could start a theme here :)

I want to applaud you for this. This is so sweet of both of you

K&c30's wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

How do you gift someone?

Go to their profile and look at their public wishlists. If you click add to basket on the item in their wishlist you will be given the option to send it to that person at checkout. You will not see their address or name just the screen name.

Thanx

Yummymummy1983 wrote:

Me and my hubby are feeling kinda kinky and want to gift someone. Add us you beautiful guys/ladies so we can pick someone. We want to pick someone by 10pm tonight so make sure you’re wish list are up to date. Ladies if you help I can definitely point a few big numbers out lol

I think that’s a really sweet of idea plus a fun surprise for someone

Great gesture