Cabin luggage

Hi all

I'm off on a little mini break near easter. Due to it only being for a few nights we are only taking cabin luggage.
We want to take a few bits with us although I'm worried about what is actually acceptable. I don't want them rifling through my case pulling bits out. I'm worried that items like cuffs, floggers ect may not be aloud.
Am I overthinking it ? I am a worrier and would be mortified if I took something that showed up on the scan as a concern lol.
Any advice or tips on what to take would be fab. We like bondage and want to have some fun while we are away.

Thank you

Pay the extra for checked bags -

you can't take many gels / liquids (lube)

any toys will show up on a scan, while I am certain yours wouldn't be the first sex toys they have encountered for a couple going away on a naughty weekend, if you aren't comfortable with them seeing them, not much else you can do

we recently did this with a trip abroad, could have gotten away with hand luggage only but by the time we loaded up the checked luggage with an assortment of items, we needed the bigger bag anyway (downside is it left room for the return trip for clothes / shoe shopping)

Hey hey!

I fly down to East Midlands for training for work pretty regularly and I usually take a vibe and some sort of dildo. They've never questioned me on them. My bag has been searched a few times and they've just shuffled them to the side - I dont think they are really that bothered. I can't remember what the battery protocol is so I usually stick with a rechargeable wand or something similar. I can't imagine floggers or handcuffs being an issue!

If they find it, who cares! Own the situation hah

Xx

Most sex toys like vibrators, dildos and cock rings get through security fine but bondage gear is much trickier if you only have cabin luggage. You definitely cannot take cuffs through airport security. Rope and heavy restraints are suspect too. I wouldn’t risk carrying any actual restraints at all. For security reasons, staff won’t let you take anything that you can bind a pilot or passengers with onto a flight.

I recall reading that small paddles and floggers are fine, but not single tail whips or crops. It truly depends how strict the airline you’re flying with is and the country you’re going to. If you want to travel with kinky gear then it’s easier to have a checked bag x

Thank you all. Natandtom I did wonder if they would think I'd cuff someone on the plane lol. I'm thinking maybe the love honey bondage tape might be a better choice what do you think ? I'd love to take another case but it's £40 and I need to be a little carful on the finance side plus it's the waiting around for luggage at the other end.
Maybe I can pop a paddle in my oh's bag and if they inspect his bag I'll just pretend not to know him hehe.
Chloejakes I love your if they find it own it comment ! If only I had the confidence !
I think maybe we will have to just improvise when we are there and leave the toys at home.

Senator room for new shoes can never be a bad thing surly ! Hehe

Yeah I think tape would be a better choice, that shouldn’t be an issue as it sticks to itself and is not heavy duty. The other option is scarves, handy restraints in disguise!

Natandtom I like the way you think ! Plus won't take much room with such limited space ! Scarf sexy undies job done ! Romance instead of raunchy lol I realy wasn't sure if I was just being daft worrying about the other bits but I'm so glad I checked to see what others thought ! Xx

A friend of mine works security at our airport and told me he had seen most sex toys going on holiday with their owners. 😀 Handcuffs are a no no! As are anything that they consider could be used as a weapon. It's best to use this knowledge as embarrassing confiscation can be avoided. He mentioned that dildos and vibrators are usually not considered weapons but I guess that depends upon the size. 😂