California Exotics Sexpert

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Very exciting - well done to you! I'm heading to the US tomorrow and will be meeting up with Calex during the trip and will be checking out the new products coming out over the next six months - some of which will end up in your toy box!

Thank-you Bonny. Oh have fun! Where about are you heading?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

mrbumps wrote:

i like your blog but it does have a homemade vibe about it, woodpress url for a start, have you thought about updating it?

i find the background hard to read your posts and i love reading through ya posts

I did look into a domain but they are quite expensive, I was going to wait and see if its popular.

I am in the process of changing to blogger, tc is helping me with some menus and html codes. If anyone does know anything about these, please let me know.

*raises hand* i own a number of websites and am quite versed in web trends

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Everyone, I have a help and advice section on my blog, http://masquerademinx.wordpress.com/category/help-and-advice/

I have a couple of posts on there, can women orgasm through penetration alone (the thread on here sparked the idea) and The art of seduction - make your lover feel wanted.

I will be adding to it as and when, sometimes with whats been posted on the forums.

If anyone has any questions, issues or needs advice, please email me what it is and I will answer on there. It helps me and I will do my very best to provide a well thought out answer. Of course any information will be treated with strictest confidence.

Hi MM, congratulations on your well earned achievement. I've had a look at your website, I really like the graphics and layout, it's a really beautiful and sensitive style of presentation. And the content is excellent (specially the section on penetration!)

mrbumps wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

mrbumps wrote:

i like your blog but it does have a homemade vibe about it, woodpress url for a start, have you thought about updating it?

i find the background hard to read your posts and i love reading through ya posts

I did look into a domain but they are quite expensive, I was going to wait and see if its popular.

I am in the process of changing to blogger, tc is helping me with some menus and html codes. If anyone does know anything about these, please let me know.

*raises hand* i own a number of websites and am quite versed in web trends

If you would be willing, I would appreciate some help with the menu's. My email is masquerademinx@hotmail.co.uk
If you email me on there, I can let you know what I want.

Postillionager wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Everyone, I have a help and advice section on my blog, http://masquerademinx.wordpress.com/category/help-and-advice/

I have a couple of posts on there, can women orgasm through penetration alone (the thread on here sparked the idea) and The art of seduction - make your lover feel wanted.

I will be adding to it as and when, sometimes with whats been posted on the forums.

If anyone has any questions, issues or needs advice, please email me what it is and I will answer on there. It helps me and I will do my very best to provide a well thought out answer. Of course any information will be treated with strictest confidence.

Hi MM, congratulations on your well earned achievement. I've had a look at your website, I really like the graphics and layout, it's a really beautiful and sensitive style of presentation. And the content is excellent (specially the section on penetration!)

*blushes* Thank-you, you are very kind. I am glad you like it.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Very exciting - well done to you! I'm heading to the US tomorrow and will be meeting up with Calex during the trip and will be checking out the new products coming out over the next six months - some of which will end up in your toy box!

Los Angeles. We fly out tomorrow for a week to visit two big US shows. It's where the manufacturers release the next seasons stock that is then rolled out over the next six months. They happen every January and July. Although LA sounds glamorous most of the time we'll be inside a big exhibition hall with air conditioning that could be anywhere in the world! It is however the best place to meet up with everyone and catch up on the news.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Los Angeles. We fly out tomorrow for a week to visit two big US shows. It's where the manufacturers release the next seasons stock that is then rolled out over the next six months. They happen every January and July. Although LA sounds glamorous most of the time we'll be inside a big exhibition hall with air conditioning that could be anywhere in the world! It is however the best place to meet up with everyone and catch up on the news.

My mums partner lives in LA, very close to LAX.

I hope you have a good flight and trip, oh and that you find some great products for us.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Just read some of your blog MM. Very good stuff! Enjoyed reading the How to give Great Fellatio post. I'm hopeless at eye contact though.

Thanks AA, I know what you mean, it often depends on your position and what angle your head is at. Glad you liked the post.