calling all men....

What makes you men notice woman on a night out?

What do you find sexy and a turn off?

Woman do u have any input on what you do to attract men?

Im probably different to a lot of the blokey-blokes that go to clubs and pubs, but for me, it was always someone cute rather than sexy that got my full attention. I'd check out the girls in skimpy outfits and think "she's sexy", but it was a fleeting thing and then I continued to only consider the cute ones.

Turn ons, Jeans. If you have a great arse, Jeans will let people know it. A tight skirt just screams "give me attention" and that's a turn off for me. Another turn off for me is smoking. It might not affect some or even most men, but regardless of how hot or cute the woman was, if I ever saw her smoke, immediate turn off.

the thing that turns me on all the time about my wife is, she has an amazing arse and the way her thong always rides up her back :)

EskimoKisser wrote:

Another turn off for me is smoking. It might not affect some or even most men, but regardless of how hot or cute the woman was, if I ever saw her smoke, immediate turn off.

Definitely a huge turn off! Couldn't agree more.

I am probably a lot like you. I am the same, if I am out on a night out, yes I will see a hot girl in a skimpy outfit and think "I'd shag her". However, a girl in more reserved clothes (jeans, like you say, and a nice tight-ish top), I'd think "I'd date her".

But then it's basically the same things I notice - nice eyes, nice arse, nice chest, nice figure in general - it's all a good start. But then it comes down to who she is rather than how she looks to be honest!

Now the question is what makes a good figure?

I think thats a difficult one Cutie, as some men like a smaller figure, toned, fit, small boobs, large ass or boobs or tall women.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I think thats a difficult one Cutie, as some men like a smaller figure, toned, fit, small boobs, large ass or boobs or tall women.

Arent men confusing?!?

cutie_dimples wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Arent men confusing?!?

Yes haha

All we ask if for a man to be a good listener.. isnt that right? lol

Dee_licious333 wrote:

cutie_dimples wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Arent men confusing?!?

Yes haha

All we ask if for a man to be a good listener.. isnt that right? lol

Hmmm.... for the sake of not letting these men into what we really want - i'll agree Dee_licious all we want is 4 a man to be a good listener

yeah, a good figure is definitely subjective, but i think for most men its more about the woman being happy with what she's got rather than her feeling like she has to make up for a less ample bust with a short skirt and too much makeup - baggage of this type is definitely not a stress we want to deal with

It all depends on what youre after. A one night stand? slutty clothing and "not a lot of imagination needed" will likely get you that.
A longterm relationship? Just dress like you would to a family party or babrecue. If youre comfortable with yourself and not too overbearing, youre easier to talk to, and in my eyes, more like the girl the good guys would want.

That said, you'll probably find someone over the next few days saying exactly the opposite of what I say, because there unfortunately is no one thing you can do, same as for men, theres not one particular thing that women will jummp into bed for.

understated, intelligent, stoical, ready to talk and listen, witty, forgiving and demanding, forceful, slow to chide and swift to bless ...it has very little to do with body shape and I dont think there is a secret, when a couple klick they klick, my wife and I are complete opposites in almost everything but it was right from the first moment, and BTW that moment was 30 yrs ago last Monday.

Be yourself, there is someone out there for you, I waited 2 yrs

EskimoKisser wrote:

yeah, a good figure is definitely subjective, but i think for most men its more about the woman being happy with what she's got rather than her feeling like she has to make up for a less ample bust with a short skirt and too much makeup.

It all depends on what youre after. A one night stand? slutty clothing and "not a lot of imagination needed" will likely get you that.
A longterm relationship? Just dress like you would to a family party or babrecue. If youre comfortable with yourself and not too overbearing, youre easier to talk to, and in my eyes, more like the girl the good guys would want.

That said, you'll probably find someone over the next few days saying exactly the opposite of what I say, because there unfortunately is no one thing you can do, same as for men, theres not one particular thing that women will jummp into bed for.

Oh i dont plan on heading out and picking someone up - more 4 curioursity sake I like to know what goes on in the male psyche.

The male species intrigues me

Cutie, men are simple. Really they are. They are not as confusing as women. Their yes means yes, their no, no.

They wish they could understand us, but part of me think they do not wish to understand us, because if they did, it would require more work and more conversation, more listening. I jest!!

I digress.

x

Seemingly unbeknownst to women, we're easy to work out.

We'll generally treat people how they seem to us. Dress like you want a one night stand? Well, dont expect anything more. Dress respectfully and be able to have fun at the same time and we'll treat you as we feel you deserve.
Body shape isnt something women need to worry about. There is always a man out there that will find you to be perfect. If you want to lose/gain weight, do so for your own benefits, because many of us really dont care eitherway if we love being around you.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Cutie, men are simple. Really they are. They are not as confusing as women. Their yes means yes, their no, no.

They wish they could understand us, but part of me think they do not wish to understand us, because if they did, it would require more work and more conversation, more listening. I jest!!

I digress.

x

LOL x

EskimoKisser wrote:

Seemingly unbeknownst to women, we're easy to work out.

We'll generally treat people how they seem to us. Dress like you want a one night stand? Well, dont expect anything more. Dress respectfully and be able to have fun at the same time and we'll treat you as we feel you deserve.
Body shape isnt something women need to worry about. There is always a man out there that will find you to be perfect. If you want to lose/gain weight, do so for your own benefits, because many of us really dont care eitherway if we love being around you.

ok

the onky answer you like to hear is yes dear

lickmadick wrote:

the onky answer you like to hear is yes dear

lol only when its something we want

andw hen dont you want something?

Ah this is true..... It seems lickmadick u have woman sussed lol