Calling all naturists/nudists - We need your help!

Hi all,

My wife and I are considering a more naturist life-style, however we'd like to try it first on our own.

Our garden is completely over-looked, our house is a late-80's style house with large windows and in short (fnar, fnar, fnar ) we have nowhere private to be naked.

Can anyone recommend any retreats/cottages that might suit this purpose? We don't want to be naked around others at the minute, however that may well change...

I did find a couple of places, however they seem to be tailored more towards those who are willing to be naked around others so any advice that people can give that may lead on to that would be more than welcome!

Thanks in advance,

MBB

many nudist beaches in france and spain so next time you go on holiday check out some of them

otherwise, have you concidered lace curtens for the windows or even that sticky stuff you can put on windows so people cant see out.

for the garden you could always construct a roof for atleast part of it out of a wooden frame and som material or a paracute haning from a tree.

alturnitively...forget what the nabours think. if they are ofended then they dont have to look. if they are interested just pretend they cant see you or take it as a compliment!

oh just forget about the neighbours : P its dead nice having sex in the back garden when its lovely and sunny!

and that eureka looks dead good, wish i was friggin body confident

fistinglover69 wrote:

oh just forget about the neighbours : P its dead nice having sex in the back garden when its lovely and sunny!

and that eureka looks dead good, wish i was friggin body confident

And I wish I had your confidence about the garden! :)

Thanks for all the advice, I'll check out the place in Kent although at first glance it would appear that there are other naturists "around" and I'm not sure that we're ready for that quite yet - ditto for the beaches!

MBB.

that's still scary hahaha, i won't even wear a bikini/costume!

There are log cabins near Malton North Yorkshire with outdoor hot tubs... each cabin is completely private so you're welcome to parade around to whatever. We did. The hot tubs are lush!

I stayed at Griffon park

http://www.cottages.co.uk/places_with_hot_tubs.htm

Wow, thanks all.

I've found a few possible links from the various naturist organisations in the UK (it appears that "clothing optional" is the phrase to search for!) that I'll look into further.

It seems that in many cases, Naturism is literally an "all or nothing" situation - you're either naked and with others or clothed and on your own - however there do seem to be a few exceptions.

If anyone's got an experience of their first time at one of these places, I'd be very interested to hear it.

Thanks,

MBB

u will struggle to find any nudist places that are essentially deserted

MrBumpyBear wrote:

Wow, thanks all.

I've found a few possible links from the various naturist organisations in the UK (it appears that "clothing optional" is the phrase to search for!) that I'll look into further.

It seems that in many cases, Naturism is literally an "all or nothing" situation - you're either naked and with others or clothed and on your own - however there do seem to be a few exceptions.

If anyone's got an experience of their first time at one of these places, I'd be very interested to hear it.

Thanks,

MBB

Eurekas isn't an 'all or nothing' type of club. I'm a frequent visitor, a size 24/26 and have never been naked in the public areas. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them :)

I would love to try this lifestyle although my partner doesn't share the same interest. Essentially I spend most of the time in my house naked especially on a night watching telly while the curtains are closed. Clothes are too restricting but my only fear is people not accepting me as nudism seems to be a taboo subject in my area :(

wish there was more places near me too my house mates get the brunt of it, but they have helped me build up my confidence going benadrom on the 5th anyone know of anywere pertictualr

benadrom ?

WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE WE CAN SUN BATH NUDE IN THIS AERA AROUND GT.YARMOUTH

noone has garden in london i can use ;-)

We've been to a cottage in the Forest of Dean here: http://www.holiday-hideaway.co.uk/naturistAccommodation

They have a completely secluded garden, hot tub and sauna. It was great and it was snowing when we went... brr! :)

1 Like