Camel Toe

I have wanted to ask this for a very long time. Back in the 80’s it seemed like blue jeans fit different & almost always exposed a nice camel toe. My question is, do you ever wear something out that really sports a good camel toe for guys to look at to tease or do you try to always avoid the camel toe. I’m hoping for positive answers but honesty most importantly. Thanks & Whether in or out, shake it all about.

5 Likes

Personally I don’t like the look on myself or others.
Also I find it quite uncomfortable.
I never knew that people find them sexy.

3 Likes

It’s not something that I fine attractive on myself or others either, sorry! I’d always try to avoid it personally. It would be embarrassing not to mention uncomfortable like @Cupc8kes said. I never really considered that people might find it attractive, not that it would change anything for me.

2 Likes

Not for me either. Its very uncomfortable and contact with material that close and personal can not be healthy and I would imagine could cause issues such as soreness and itchiness.

2 Likes

I find it intriguing, as @Cupc8kes, @Kh1985 and @Kitty-Cat01 said

and

and

Though, I still see many out and about, so it is with most things personal choice of comfort physically and physiologically.

Personally I would not be physiologically comfortable sporting my man bulge out in public in the same way.

3 Likes

Got to admit, had to google it as i hadnt a clue what you where referring to. Not for me either, find tight clothing in that region uncomfortable

2 Likes

Personally not a fan, I think it’s very exposing so try not to wear clothes that do it.

But out of curiosity I just asked hubby and he said its nice as it leaves nothing to the imagination :thinking:

1 Like

Totally… everyone to their own and with a quick Google, it turns out you can buy underwear that has a camel toe built in so if you maybe haven’t got the equipment to really show it off or don’t want material rubbing you all day you can still show it off. What will they think of next :thinking:

1 Like

Im a fan of leaving something to the imagination :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I usually wear long shirts that cover that area anyway so it doesn’t really matter if I have one or not. I think now not many people like it. I don’t mind it but if I see it on other people I catch myself staring edited by mod

I don’t like the look and always try to avoid it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing because i can certainly understand How it would be uncomfortable. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Yes i can definitely agree with leaving something to the imagination. I actually thought it was a trend @ that time but i was also much younger. I’ve seen those string bikinis that are actually a string in front & the back but today i would much rather see a classy sexy bikini that does leave something to the imagination. Thanks everyone for your comments & I sincerely mean that.

1 Like

I must admit to loving a good camel toe to look at, always a turn on mien the mrs sports one at home or in public, sorry but just a fan of women.

edited by mod

pretty sure a female out and about generally doesn’t do it to tease :roll_eyes::yawning_face:

Just for a bit of balance…what are the female views on moose knuckles?

Given you can buy fake camel toe inserts online I reckon there could be a gap in the market for a male equivalent! Or guys could just keep a banana/cucumber in their pockets at all times? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sorry to be the one who has to ask (again!) what are “moose knuckles”?

1 Like

:laughing: ok, in the name of balance, im not really a fan of this look on guys either. Random people out in public with over tight yoga pants on just doesn’t do it for me. I just find it offputting.
The one exception to this, is if a special guy in my life decided (in an intimate sutuation or around the house) to wear something to show off for me, then sure. (I suspect the number of ladies complaining about their s/o doing the hoovering/dishes in some sexy undies etc
would be resonably low)

@Kitty-Cat01 ok, i googled it, and its apparently the male version. Basically when a guy wears overtight spandex and you can see everything through the fabric

2 Likes

Personally, no thanks. Uncomfortable and not a part of me I want on public display… though in some lingerie body’s that are rather short in the body it’s definitely been known to happen! :rofl:

Does seem to be a thing though in recent times…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dkoding.in/lifestyle/sex-relationships/celebrities-and-models-enjoying-camel-toe-moments/amp/

Bit harsh! We all have our kinks and though 95% of the time the lady in question probably isn’t doing it on purpose and would be very embarrassed apparently there is definitely a market :woman_shrugging:t2:

https://dailyhealthinfo.medium.com/fake-camel-toe-underwear-is-apparently-the-latest-fashion-trend-a2d0067b541f

2 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl x

I don’t find it attractive when men have have everything on show either! It’s a bit off putting. Obviously if it’s my OH in the house with the curtains closed that would be another matter.

1 Like