Camel Toes

Hi All I saw something earlier that first made me laugh and then ask myself would anyone really wear/use them. It was pants/cover so that you ended up with a camel toe. It says it's suitable for men and women, has anyone male or female tried/got one?

That would be a no then lol

It's a no from me. 😬

Oh my god, I saw what you are talking about last week too! Horrendous concept, have no idea why anyone would purposely want to give themselves one.

No thanks

OK, I’m easily confused at the best of times, but I am genuinely baffled by this.

No way! 🐪

Use to like seeing those kind of pictures but no I dont think I would want underwear, Still kind of sexy to see it on my girlfriend when its been a oops moment.

I have mixed thoughts on the camel toe. Sometimes I find it a turn on and other times a turn off. No idea why.

Surely I'm not the only person on here that has deliberately selected underwear to make camel toes at some point in the past. I had these panties (3 pairs of them) that I could not wear without them making a camel toe.

So if you want one, and can't get there naturally, then I can absolutely see why these exist. I can also understand why a trans woman might want to use them (especially pre-op).

I don't see the appeal personally! Not a turn on for me!

Like Bigtrak I can find a camel toe both a turn on and a turn off. KinkyMira I like wearing knickers and in slim or skinny fit jeans I have tucked myself between my legs so the bulge isn't so obvious, I could be tempted to try one of these camel toe things but it would be purely for a laugh.

I don't wear anything that gives me a camel toe, i'm afraid! 😮 x

I like to see a camel toe, find it quite a turn on. 🐫🐫

I wouldn't wear anything extra that gave me a cameltoe but i've found that with yoga pants I will get my cameltoe showing. My boyfriend actually loves it and there is not too much I can do about it so I don't get worried about it.

I have seen very sexy cameltoe and have seen ones that totally gross me out . Depends on a person's build and what they are wearing . Especially when they approach elephanttoe size .

I am sorry if it offended you . I was giving my opinion . Some men like a extremely laarge bum , me , not so much . Do you think it is attractive for a man to have extremly tight pants outlining his penis / balls ? Esecially if he is hung like a horse ? Once again , my apologies .

I find it attractive on a partner but I feel it’s quite wrong if your staring at random members of the public. I wouldn’t say it’s a good look for a man to be wearing Speedo’s and have a bulgey man toe between his legs!