Campaign Against Pink Rides Again

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have my pink glittery Ann Summers Promises vibe, A purpely pink bullet, and flesh coloured vibe.. And I believe there is a pink one on the way in the post.. I settle for what I'm given really..

The promises vibe was my first ever!! It's dead now though External Media loved that toy!

Ax

Ponpon14 wrote:

Pink is everywhere with sex toys! It often makes me laugh when i first open the package, but i soon get over that!

Deep purple is my sexiest colour! I wish there was more of it!!

Deep Purple - now there's a band!!!

Interesting that this forum is pink ... could that go a small part of the way in explaining why there are more women on it than men? Most men find it difficult enough to talk about sex (in a serious way), I wonder if a pink forum might be a little off putting?

Just a thought ...

I used to hate pink, was always a tomboy and pink just wouldnt do! It's only in last few years I've started to wear pink. Still isn't very often though but when I do people always say that I should wear it more often, I really suit it. As for toys, I have 2 pink ones, don't think the colour really matters as long as it does the job! x

Sam66 wrote:

Interesting that this forum is pink ... could that go a small part of the way in explaining why there are more women on it than men? Most men find it difficult enough to talk about sex (in a serious way), I wonder if a pink forum might be a little off putting?

Just a thought ...

I disagree.

Most men spend their entire life thinking about pink bits. I would have thought there'd be more here! lolExternal Media

i quite fancy a big red badboy!!!!!

bride2b wrote:

Here you go thenExternal Media - http://bluemoviereviews.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/hellboy-5.jpg

Mistress Cara wrote:

Sam66 wrote:

Just a thought ...

I disagree.

Most men spend their entire life thinking about pink bits. I would have thought there'd be more here! lolExternal Media

Perhaps this forum is the wrong shade of pink!!!! External Media

Sam66 wrote:

Perhaps this forum is the wrong shade of pink!!!! External Media

It is a funny shade of pink though - the main body I mean. It kind of puts me in mind of Barbara Cartland, in an old-lady sort of way (like a pink rinse). Maybe the webmeisters could spruce it up come the new year with something a bit more spicey and libidinous. Or maybe they feel there's too much of that and it's a sort of visual Bromide they are giving us to calm us down and keep us on track? It's not working on me though External Media

I often add the strange coloured ones to my wishlist! i want a rainbow of goodies! my only pink thing is bondage tape! let of purple creeping in!

x

*lot of purple creeping in*

x

well i have to say i cant stand pink

have never liked it but i have got a couple of toys in pink

i much preffer black purple or red or blue for a toy

although i do know some people like pink as it is such a non threatening colour so then the toy is not scary, what do others think?

yep, it's a safe colour and acceptable, not like black which is dangerous and dark and naughty! SG69 x

I must say that despite my earlier comments, I only own bedroom based items in pink, I havent got any clothes I wear out in pink.

outside I mean, not wear out/wear so much they get worn through, lol

Eit her I have a sub conscious problem with the colour and I rebel in the bedroom with toys/nightwear, or pink just doesnt suit me.

A lot of my day to day clothes/evening clothes are black woo Im evil hehe

I do own a lot of pink stuff- from my filofax and bed sheets to include my Sasi! But I just like the colour- like several other people have said, I was raised to wear whatever colours I fancied, I had a lot of green and orange clothes as a child!

Is the forum pink to match the colour of the heart in the LoveHoney logo? And to make us think of boudoirs?

JayGee wrote:

bride2b wrote:

Here you go thenExternal Media - http://bluemoviereviews.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/hellboy-5.jpg

ohhhh thank you!!!!!

Just realized looking at my reviews that all my most recent ones have been pink - and my next review will be too!

x

Im not fussed on the barbie pink toys but i do like the deeper pinks and purples though.

I hate pink and everything it stands for.

I had ordered the better than choc in purple but I got a pink in the post!

x

hmm i prefer black. its weird though as most of the floggers i'd go for are red :S the pink toys i have are ones that only come in pink of ive got in grab bags so couldnt choose colour.